Chapter 2: Life of Inventing Despair- Class Trial (Layne)

Start from the beginning

"No." Ren said. "I think it is the witch. I mean, hair dye and colored contacts are a thing, right?" Ren laughed. "I mean, of course I know. I'm the Ultimate Cosplayer, after all."

"So... If the witch is the killer, who would it be?" Shio asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Ren said. "Firstly, I don't think that the killer actually died their hair before we came here. That would eliminate the possibility of any amnesia, like Mien said. That would leave Memmorriie, Meijikou, Jack and Mien as possible white haired suspects."

"But Meijikou is dead." Jack said. "And it can't be me, I'm a guy."

"Exactly, and Memmorriie's hair color changes to gray as well." Ren said. "That leaves one person, who, coincidentally, already has red eyes. Not to mention, she was the one who brought up the mention of amnesia. Maybe to lead us astray? And she could have cut her hair and got a colored contact before we got here, so she wouldn't stand out."

"You think I'm the killer?" Mien asked. "I'm not wearing contacts, either."

"I can take your eye out to check that!" Jack said, smiling.

"No." Mien responded.

"But then, what about the cat?" I asked.

"It could just be an irrelevant third party." Ren stated.

"Before we continue accusing Mien..." Azura spoke up. "How about we talk about the actual murders? Then we can see if Mien did it."

"Alright." Ren said.

"We should start with Anya." Shio said.

"She died from a stab wound to the back, right?" Chouko asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Hanae said. His hand was on the back of his neck again.

"Where was the knife though?" Roy asked. "I didn't see it anywhere."

"Actually, it was under a treadmill in the workout room." Atsuki said. "The killer must have tried to hide it for some reason."

"That's weird..." Memmorriie said. "What about the knife? Was that from the weapons Monokuma gave us, or from the kitchen?"

"The kitchen." Azura said. "There was a knife missing from the knife rack."

"Alright, so what about Shingen?" Mien asked.

"Bludgeoned, he was." Shio stated.

"But what killed him? Was it his shovel?" Chouko asked.

"Objection!" I yelled. "No, that isn't it. It was a dumbbell."

"A-A dumbbell? B-But there wasn't one at the scene..." Hanae said.

"That's right. In fact, there was one missing from the weight rack. It was hidden in a locker at the ice rink." Azura said. "Not to mention, it was bloody."

"Why would the killer try to hide that?" Roy asked.

"...I have an idea why." Atsuki said. "The killer may wanted to hide the fact... That Shingen's murder was in self defense."

Danganronpa 2: Force DespairOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara