seven

adym

i hesitantly knock on the dark window and wait for melody's response. i see a pink silk night dress come into view and pull the window up, leaning down to say hey.

"hey," she says exhausted as her brown curly hair sways in the wind. she doesn't really do shit in pe so i could understand why she's ready to pass out.

"what's up."

she steps aside, giving me space to crawl through the window. once i'm inside, she nervously bites her lip looking down to the floor. i fucking love when she bites her lip, she manages to look so cute yet so sexy.

"hey you alright?," i ask, pulling her chin up with my finger lightly.

she doesn't say anything, just makes eye contact for a while. out of the blue, her lips crash down on mine, shocking me for a second. i quickly get myself together and begin moving my lips with hers. she's a bomb ass kisser.

i gain dominance and push her down to the bed so her back is laying on the sheets. she looks up at me and bites her lip, making me weak in the knees. the things this girl does. i rapidly get on top of her, reattaching my lips on to her plump ones. i trace her lips with my tongue, causing her to whimper in my mouth and pull her teeth apart so my tongue could enter her mouth.

nah girl that whimper. that fucking whimper. i had no doubt that i had an intense hard on and right now, i only wanted her lips around my cock.

"mel," i breathe as i look into her eyes, pointing my head down near my crotch. the erect bulge was very prominent, and as soon as i pointed my chin towards it she seemed to know what i wanted her to do.

she becomes the dominant one now, pushing me towards where she was lying and climbs on top of me. she pulls my shirt off before her lips attach with mine once again, already making my ready to bust.

her lips inch down my body, first attaching to my neck, then the middle of my chest. she starts descending towards my v line and outlines the shape with her tongue, causing me to groan.

"stop fucking teasing me," i croak out, closing my eyes.

"but that's what i do best baby," she says as she lowers my sweatpants and my underwear, kissing the tip.

melody's tongue swirls around my length, causing me to groan even louder.

"princess please," i moan, connecting my eyes with her.

she smirks and engulfs all of me into her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth. two of her fingers and her thumb wrap around my manhood and quickly move up and down as she sucks on my swollen tip.

i release into her mouth and she swallows, not seeing the fluids around her mouth area. i do the 'come here' signal and she sits on my lap, straddling me. with my fingers i remove the excess cum from her face and lightly tap her lips, telling her to open her mouth. she does as i say and i put my fingers into her as she lightly sucks.

"that was fucking amazing," i mumble, kissing her forehead.

--------------------------

hey i wrote all of this on the bus and i didn't really read over it and check for mistakes so sorry if it's incoherent but i do hope you enjoy it!