chapter 4

comment! rate :D

                                             Chapter-4

I woke up on a not so comfy bed and heard a mumbling from the other room.

“how do we know she’s really the one?” somebody asked “she could just be a drunk girl whom likes tattoo’s!”

“really? ‘cause the reading spefically said ‘thy girl whom awakes from danger with a star on her hand but she hast no memory of any distant lands, she saves those of the wicked and cure the cursed, thy mother is a briliant light while the father hath put up a great fight for which this girl is known’!” another guy said

“well that’s very descriptive! Oh wait I doesn’t give a description!”

“come on you’ve been searching for her for years and I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for those scrimptions!” he paused “just listen I have a feeling its her, and that same feeling brought me to you . .  So please just give her a chance we’ll have one of our guys detect her to see if she’s lying!” he pleaded

I began to wonder why mystery man was fighting so hard for me, I also looked down and saw I could probably get up and sneak over to the door. I don’t trust these guys, one reason I don’t know them, that’s reason enough for me. But, what scrimptions are they talking about? And people with powers? This is all total bullcrap, but yet again how did I get this tattoo? But how would I know since I cant remember anything at all. I got up and tiptoed to the wall. And slid nest to the door, so I could see them.

“Danny . . . You know how dangerous this is right?” one guy he looked alittle older with a dark 5 o’clock  aftershave covering his face.

So that was his name, Danny, now that I could see them more clearly in the dim lit room with the one light hanging in the middle of the ceiling and a worn out table and chairs underneath where the rest of the guys were standing. I could clearly see Danny this time. He had medium brown hair where it wasn’t close to black but it wasn’t light either. He also had stunning light blue eyes, as to red shirt guy had dark.

The red shirt guy who was standing quietly against the wall said

“I can do it boss” he said walking over to the little group

“Chris, its not safe you know it could backfire, but your our only bet” then they all started heading towards the room.

Crap,crap,crap! I thought and looked around franticly until I noticed a little corridor that looked like a wall. I pried it open using the little air shaft looking tiles as use to pry my fingers against it as I crawled in and sat down.

“where is she?” the boss yelled

“she couldn’t have gotten out” said Danny

Then Danny walked over to the bed and automatically I started breathing heavy. Of course when your in danger you start breathing really loud so the whole world could hear you! It was like he heard me or something because his eyes turned a darker shade of red as he looked around and I stiffled a gasp. What was wrong with his eyes? But as I did he looked at the wall and he blinked and they went back to normal. He  crawled up to the shaft.

“Danny what the hell are you doing-” he was cut off by Danny ripping out the wall covering me and I just sat there in horror. My first thought was OH GOD THEYRE GONNA KILL ME! But instead he just got up and dusted his kness and said “you really doubted my tracking skills boss?” as he smiled