1: Hell to Hellhole

I snatched a towel out from the shelf, tying it around my waist. Sweat was visibly everywhere on my body because of the steam from all the showers around me. Stupid steam.
I grabbed my clothes in a bundle before pushing open the wooden door to my shower. I hurried out of the bathrooms, not wanting any undivided attention.
All of those boys can't torment me once I'm gone from this hellhole.
That's one of the reasons I'm so pissed. My mom told me last week that we were moving to L.A for not only my stepdads job promotion but for my well being. Well, that's how she put it.
You see, I'm fine here. I may get bullied for.... Reasons, but I have a friend.
Yeah. I have one friend. Which is the most I can account for. Or ever will account for.
I mean, I've had one boyfriend. If you even call it that.
Yes, I said boyfriend but that doesn't mean it was a love relationship. I mean, I loved him. He just didn't love me.
After getting dressed, I grabbed my stuff from my locker since this would be the last time I would ever see it. I grabbed all my personal stuff and shoved it into my backpack because my weak arms couldn't carry it all. I looked around seeing no one around me in the empty halls. Everyone was still in class or showering. It was last period.
After shutting my locker, I ran down the stairs and too the front of the school where my step dad would be parked. My mother refused to come pick  me up so I was faced by the devil himself every day after school.
I quickly spotted his junk car and ran to it, getting in the back seat. He couldn't damn me to hell if he couldn't touch me.
He shoved the car into gear and pulled away scrapping across the ground with his junk car. The whole car vibrated every time he went fast.
I just ignored his torments and banter. Instead I looked out the window.
Surprising, I thought, that a 15 year old is fascinated by the outside.
But it was the literal last time I'd see this. By this time tomorrow, I'd be in L.A.
As soon as the car stopped, I dashed out of it and too the house. I threw my keys down on the counter so I wouldn't get yelled at for not giving mom the keys before disappearing to my room.
I groaned, rolling all the way off my bed only to fall on the floor. Now I just had to pack everything.
---------------------------------------
A/N: so.... Idk where I'm going with this.