Zanvis

I am doing this for the first time and I already need holy so let's get started.ok Also this has nothing to do with One more thing I might do a face reveal ,but I'm an ugly otaku so yeah, if we get 1k reads thx and love you.

Travis's POV

The whole group was hanging out at Aphmau's house since she was throwing a pool party. Everyone was in there swimsuits.

Aphmau was chasing Zane with a bottle of sunscreen. "Your gonna burn you lil nugget!" She yelled chasing Zane around the pool.

He was so cute. And yes I am gay and I'm Fabuloos. Anyways while running around Aph pushed him in the pool.

"What the hell Aph?" He yelled. "Aww lil Zanie wanie don't like a lil water?" She mocked.

Zane got out of the pool and went inside. "Aww where's Zu Zu going." Aphmau asked fake pouting.

"I'm going inside to change my shirt." He responded harshly but it was so sexy. I felt my self harden in my swim trunks.

I get up and follow him inside. Luckily he doesn't notice me. He gets to the bathroom before he notices me, but not before he takes off his soaked shirt.

He tries to cover himself but I quickly get in the bathroom and lock the door.
"T Travis what the hell do you want?" he stutters while blushing.

"I think you know what I want." I say roughly. I push him against the wall. And remove his mask kissing him right after.

He slowly and hesitantly excepts the kiss. We part and I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance. He playfully denied and I pouted.

I lean into his ear and whisper "Come on you know you want to." He fidgets and opens his mouth to moan. I shove my tongue into his mouth as we fight for dominance.

We tie and separate for a second. I start kissing down his neck searching for a sweet spot. Once I find it he bites his lip trying to hold in the moans.

Ok this is now demon Travis so yeah

I stop kissing his neck and he relaxes. I tug at his bottom lip as my hands make it down to his waist.

"T Travis?" He squeaked. I kiss all the way down to the bottom of his boxers.

He starts breathing heavily. I slide one hand into his boxers and start to jerk him off.

I layed him down on the counter and took off his trunks as I did same with me.

I put my member at the tip of his entrance.
"Ah~ha d don't tease me" he moaned.
"You'll have to do more for that." I whisper seductively.

"TRAVIS!!" He yells as I grab his member and start stroking it.

I shove my member into him as he cries out in pleasure. I start thrusting in and out.

I came into him as I pulled out of him. He moaned and pouted that it was over but it wasn't.

I sat him on my lap shoving my member into him as he moans out in pleasure. I trace my tongue down his chest then back up to his ear where I bite the bottom of his ear.

He breaths shakily and digs his nails in my back. I go back to his sweet spot to make him moan at a vulnerable moment. He moans loudly echoing through the house.

Back to regular Travis

I came into Zane as we shared one last kiss.

Sorry this was short but at least I'm posting. If you want go head and check out my story Partners in Crime. Ok anyways hope you have a fantabulous day or night.
I love you ♥️
BAIIIII