Capter 2

Christies P.O.V.

I was waking up when I heard ruckus down stairs seems like their packing are they leaving the loop and leaving me behind to die? Well at least I will die from the loop closing not hollows like poor Victor.

Miss p's P.O.V.

There here the hollows and wights we must get off this island ohh almost forgot Christie. " Enoch,Olive,Hugh go get Christies stuff and pack it and get her. Emma is helping the twins pack olives done Enoch's done Hugh's done Fiona packing. Then the door bell goes off.!!!!!!!!

Hugh's P.O.V.

We go into Christies room and get her suitcase and pack clothes and shoes and her bunny doll that she came with Enoch picks her up I get the suitcase then head down stairs and hear the door bell go off. Olive and I slowly walk down the stairs Enoch right behind only to see mr.Barron he has Jake at gunpoint then miss p changes to bird form we all give hugs and go into the study she hugs Christie the longest and whispers something to her ear.

Christies P.O.V.

Miss p whispers into my ear and says protect them I let a tear go down my cheek. I then get carried into the study and laid down on it then see the hollow breaking Miss Avocet gets picked up by it everyone's screaming then I feel the power running threw me Miss Avocet dead and everyone's behind the couch including me. Enoch goes ahead and try's to grab something only to be picked up by the hollow everyone screams more I jump up without anyone noticing and put up a force field and shoot the hollow in the leg it falls and let's go of Enoch everyone looks at me I run and hug Bronwyn who doesn't want to let me go. Everyone else is shocked I run with Bronwyn and yell " come on it's getting up." Everyone runs up the stairs into my room and lock the door I put ice and vines and rocks to block the door for opening I then realize it's almost reset I then I open a window and clime out everyone starts to clime out but the hollow breaks threw the door and I grow a tree so everyone can get down first including the help of Fiona.

(394 words)