Scene shift

A boy is shown bowing infront of a man while tears are continuously flowing from his eyes,the man is beating him brutally with belt.

"Self respect Self respect you and your bloody self respect can't you think about us before leaving your jobs because of your silly reason", shouted man revealing himself as Ram Sharma.

"Jii leave him na", says sujata who has tears seeing her son in wounds.

"You stay away sujata today i will throw all his self respect ka bhoot", shouts ram pushing sujata aside.

"Baba", says the boy in cracking voice revealing himself as Laksh,with tear flowing from his eyes.

"Baba Margaye tere baba ab tu bhi marja or nikal ja meri nazro k samne se", shouts rp jerking him

"From now ownwards you'll do what i want got that straight on your small mind otherwise i will forget that you are my son, now get lost and go to your second job now", says rp and pushes him outside the house closing the door on his face.

Laksh keeps his one hand on door and cries miserably.

"Why can't i get your love baba why can't i", asked laksh in low voice and leaves from their wiping his tears.

Laksh is a self centered man who is a emotional person from childhood he wants his parents love which he is craving for but his fate is that much bad that whenever he tries to make them happy he do the mistake which leads him to suffer from unbearable punishment.it's a reality sometimes you don't get what you need and this make you more n more weak and stubborn to get it even though you have to change yourself completely. Laksh from childhood had suffered alot he has voice but can't raise it he has hand but can't i stop it thats his helpness being a son who don't get love from his parents. But he never looses hope till now he is still adamant to get his parents love to which he can do whatever his parents wants even it can leads him to destruction of his own life.

Scene shift

A black Mercedes stopped infront of a big building name " MM enterprise". A man wearing a black tuxedo with blazer is shown stepping outside the car. He stands removing his black shades showing his agressive chocolate brown eyes. He signs a man who brings his phone. He takes it stepping inside the building. 

He entered the lift and his PA press the life floor button before the life could get closed one person comes stopping it.

The person looks up revealing his face as Sanskar Maheshwari the one n only spoilt son of Maheshwari.