dean thomas Ϟ jealously

dean gulped visibly, his adams apple bobbing as he saw you being held in the arms of a death eater

dean gulped visibly, his adams apple bobbing as he saw you being held in the arms of a death eater. he had to control his anger as he saw somebody elses arms around you and not even a nice persons. he felt stupid about that because you were literally in the middle of a war and all he could feel was jealously.

you had spent your hogwarts years spending as much time as possible with dean and you truly cared about him but your traditional death eater family had forced you into marriage with another well known death eater who was slightly older than you. he was horrid and he wouldn't let you out of his sight because he knew that you would try to run.

you saw an oppurtunity when everybody was startled by harry's return to life and all of the death eaters lunged to curse him. your husbands arms loosened around them and you burst out of them, running as quickly as possible with your arms out and aimed towards dean. his eyes widened as he saw what you were doing and he raced forwards, grabbing your hands and pulling you into his arms as your family and the other death eaters glared at you with murderous eyes.

"it's okay, we're together now."