draco malfoy Ϟ seperation

draco looked up as he boarded the hogwarts express, nerves in his eyes when he saw you sitting in one of the seats

draco looked up as he boarded the hogwarts express, nerves in his eyes when he saw you sitting in one of the seats. he froze for a second, moving his foot as if he was going to step forwards to come towards you. then he remembered that he couldn't and he let his eyes trail back down to the floor as he moved along the carriage.

draco loved you completely. it was his biggest wish to hold you in his arms and spend a happy life travelling around and spending all of his time with you. you loved him too. you had since the moment you met him when you arrived in fourth year and you two had spent two happy years messing around and being in love.

and then it all ended. draco didn't contact you and stopped replying to your messages in the summer holidays. what you could have done had been playing on your mind and you had hoped that when he saw you he would at least explain what had happened.

he wanted so badly to collide his lips with yours and had to stop himself from doing so. his family had got in the way of you two and he couldn't do anything to stop it. he couldn't risk his family being hurt but he also couldn't stand the thought of never feeling your touch again.