Chapter 23

We went in to a bunch of boys gathered. They must be the "magcon boys." They greeted Shawn and me.

Their names were Cameron, Nash, Carter, Aaron, Matthew, Taylor, Jack G, and Jack J. It was kind of awkward to be with a while bunch of boys.

Soon came a girl, her name was Jenna. She ran to me embracing me in a hug.

"Thank goodness I'm not the only girl here!" I smiled thinking the same thing.

"Hey! These boys are very over welming." She rolled her eyes at them. Nash came over next to me.

"So what you guys talking about?" I looked at him, noticing his ice blue eyes.

"Nothing just meeting each other." He nodded lightly sliding his hand around my waist.

"Um, I need to go to the bathroom. Will you excuse me?" Getting out of Nashs grasp speed walking towards the bathroom.

Shawn caught up to me, grabbing my arm.

"What was he doing? Why was his arm around you?! Only I can-" He stopped him self from saying what ever he was going to say.

"Why should you care? It's not like we're together. Remember?" He let go messing with his hair up.

I used the bathroom, then went to go find the boys again. They were all still gathered up.

Jenna caught my eye and she came over.

"Hi! I just got us our own hotel room although we have to share with, Nash. Ugh!" My face got red, as I felt nervous.

"Oh, ok. Nice?"

"You like him don't you?" I nodded lightly.

"Oh yeah and I saw what he did to you. He likes you too." I started to blush.

Jenna was really pretty. She had light brown hair, blue eyes, tall, fit, sporty, and tan.

It was time to get settled in our rooms. I arrived in mine with Jenna, luckily Nash wasn't here yet.

Shawn was in the room next to mine.

"I'm so excited to go swimming! OMG, we should do a bikini fashion show." Jenna grabbed bathing suits out of her suit case.

I searched through mine, finding 4 pretty bikinis. She ran out of the bathroom with a open full peice bathing suit.

Jenna pushed me into the bathroom. I changed into a black stringy bikini. Luckily I was fit so I looked good.

Walking out Jenna screeched in excitement. Nash was standing there in his bathing suit starring.

I smiled to both of them.

"YaY! That's was you're wearing then. Let's go!" Jenna had a beach bag and a sun hat on.

I grabbed my phone and some sun glasses.
                  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●
We arrived at the beach. It was really hot, so I could get tan. Shawn was always close by this whole time.

Jenna set everything up so I could lay down. Laying down my phone, Nash sat meet to me.

I layed my head down, as Nash followed. I don't know why he was acting weird.

Closing my eyes I heard laughter from Jenna. She was by the water with Cameron.

"So, you like it here so far?" Nash was looking at me.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice. Love the warm weather."

"You should come out by the beach with me." I sat up, nodding.

We walked together into the water. It was very warm. I dived in remembering how nice this was.

Me and Shawn used to go the beach all the time. Nash grabbed me around my waist picking me up.

I screamed while laughing. I slid down still in his arms.

Our faces were inches away. He moved in closer, as I did. His lips pressed into mine.

My hands traveled through his hair. A wave hit us breaking our kiss. We both ran out the water holding hands.

I leaned into Nashs chest while we walked a little by the ocean.

Someone pulled Nash back. It was Shawn he looked really mad. Shawn punch Nash right in the face.

I pushed Shawn out of the way. Jumping on top of him, throwing a punch.

"STOP DOING THIS TO ME! ALL YOU EVER DO IS HURT THE ONES I LOVE!" I yell into his face, getting off of him.

My hand pulled Nash away from Shawn. We ran away to somewhere no one would find us.

"Are you ok? You got really mad at him." I looked down.

"Yeah... we're not in a good place right now." Nash wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You know I would never break your heart." He whispered into my ear. That sent shivers down my spine.

"We should get back to everyone." He nodded as we ran back.

Jenna was laying down tanning. Nash gave me a kiss on the cheek, as he ran with boys.

I layed down next to Jenna. Shawn was starring at me so I gave him a glare.

"Hey where have you been?" Jenna sat up.

"I was with Nash... I think we're a thing now." Jenna's eyes widened.

"Yay!! You guys are so cute. I knew this would happen, I'm so happy!"

"Yeah... I think I am too." But I really wasn't sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YaY! I'm getting far in this story. I love it! Nash and Kristen kinda cute. Byee!