THE FINAL CHAPTER

Começar do início

" Hyung, where is Sejin-hyung? I thought he is with you?" Taehyung asked

" He is inside you wait and see" Namjoon answered with a smirk.

He was having a strange gut feeling when he heard a familiar voice, he was hesitant and shocked as they approach the table they will sit in

" Xandria, move here so Namjoon Sejin can sit, they're here." Kim said.

" We are here, have sit" Namjoon said.

As i was about to move to the next seat i saw a familiar face, the person I would never want to see right now since I don't have the confidence to face him. The person that I love the most... KIM TAEHYUNG......He sitted in front of me and just seated silently...

He was right there infront of me and just stared at me

He was right there infront of me and just stared at me. There was silence in the air that time. I felt like time stopped and everyone was freezed. I wasn't able to say anything at all. I was there sitting and heads down avoiding his eye contact. I don't have the right to see him now. I wasn't prepared at this moment to come this soon.

" Okey, food is here.. Let's eat first before anything else" Namjoon broke the silence since the food is served already. He was there just staring at me, I was just playing my food, I lost my appetite. I don't know how to start  to explain everything.

" Taehyung-ah, why aren't you eating?" Namjoon asked.

" Ah, I'm not just hungry yet. I didn't know that we have a visitor with us right now. You didn't tell me hyung that I was only wasting my time coming here" Taehyung said with his straight face.

I was hurt with what he just said but I don't have the right to be mad at him, I was to blame with what he is right now. I couldn't help my tears from falling..

" Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom" I said while hiding my tears from falling. I ran as fast as i can so they will not see.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! Why did you say that! look we did this set up hoping both of you will fix things up and have a talk. I know that you still love her and you were hurt with what she did, but have you ask your self or even think what's her reason for leaving? Have you asked her how she felt when she did that decision?" Namjoon yelled.

Kim followed me in the bathroom knowing that i was crying.

" Xan, I know your crying. Let's talk." 

" I don't know what to do or what to say he is angry i was hurt but i deserve this, I am the one to blame." I cried my heart out.

" That's enough don't cry to much. I'm sorry we did this, we were hoping that both of you could actually talk and fix everything. We all know you both still love each other and that you just need time to talk" Kim said.

I eventually wipe my tears and asked to Kim if I could leave ahead since it is obvious that my eyes came from crying and I can't help my tears to fall again.

" Namjoon-ssi, I'm sorry but I have to go, I need to go somewhere important. Thanks for the time and treat" I politely bade goodbye to Namjoon leaving the 3 of them in the restaurant. I walk as fast as I can so they won't see, as I walk my tears began to fall again. I went to the same place where we usually stay and just look at the view. The rooftop of their  old building. I was there sitting and just remembering all the happy moments we had before. If only I could turn back time and bring back the old happy times.

" Ahhhhhh..." I shouted to release all my negativity. When I heard someone speak.

" I was right to come here, I know you will be here."

A familiar voice.. who is there with me. I thought it was just a dream but it was real as he sit beside me handing a can of beer.

" Oh, take this you might as well drink with me." He said.

" Thank you, how did you

" Thank you, how did you...."

" Know that your here? It was just a guess, wondering if I might see you here and I was lucky i didn't have the hard time finding you" Taehyung said.

I was happy deep inside since he still know me well. He still read me as what he is doing before. It was a long silence between us and we just stare what's ahead of us.

" Kim told me everything. I'm sorry, I let you suffer alone and was mad at you. I didn't even tried to find ways to ask you. I was coward and afraid of what you might say. " He said.

We talked for a long time and fixed everything we need to fix.

" Xandria, I still love you. I always love you. Will you give me a second chance to fix everything?" He suddenly said.

" I still do love you Taehyung-ah. There isn't a day that I didn't think of you. It makes me crazy thinking your so far away and I can't even talk to you." I replied while crying.

" Stop crying now, I will never let you be hurt anymore. Just trust me, I will fix this" He said while wiping my tears. He then slowly let his face closer to me and kissed me on the lips.

" I love you Xandria" Taehyung whispered.

Days after our reconciliation, Taehyung had a meeting with the team and Bang-pdnim and confessed everything. He explained that he can never give up on me and BTS, He said if he will just explain to the fans everything eventually they will accept me and love me as his girlfriend. The team agreed to Taehyung and helped in persuading Bang-pdnim. After a long discussions with the plans Bang-pdnim eventually acknowledge our relationship and set a press release about me and Taehyung's relationship. The Fans was shocked at first but as days passed they learned to accept me and our relationship and love BTS more. 

As for me I decided to live in Korea to be with Taehyung always and landed a job in an Entertainment company. We have a wonderful life after all the struggles.

-The End-