Pilot

"Shan come on your literally always the last one ready" cammie shouts up the stairs,
" I'll go get her" I tells cammie and run up the stairs, I walk into shannons room and see her lay on the her suitcase, "Shan what the fuck are you doing" I say laughing at her, "Vanessa I can't close it" she sighs and laughs. I walk up the the suitcase and stand on it while Shannon zips it up, I get off it and bring it down the stairs for her.

We arrive at the airport and I'm so excited, we get all our bags checked and get into the main part of the airport, "why did we get here so early we have like 2 hours to wait" Stevie says sighing, we all laugh and sit down on the chairs in front of us but there isn't enough seats to Shannon is sat on my knee. I put my arms around Shannon's waist an hold her so she doesn't fall off. I can't help but feel awkward tho when cammie is staring at me like she is going to kill me or something. "Shan where do you wanna go eat" cammie says, breaking the silence, " oh I don't mind let's go Starbucks or something" She replies and everyone stands up and starts walking.

Shannons POV

"Nes, come here" I say and Vanessa comes running towards me, "why is cammie acting so weird when your with me" I whisper into her ear, she smiles and whispers " I think she thinks I'm flirting with you or something but I don't see why it's a problem because your not even together", I stare at her and nod.

"Shan babe, wake up we're here" Vanessa says into my ear, I lift my head up off her shoulder and see we've landed, I grab my bags and stand up to get off the plane. We go get our suitcases and check into our hotel rooms that we're staying in before we move to the apartment. "Shan were in the same room" cammie says, I look at her and nod. "Guys it's late I think we should all go to our rooms and go bed" ally says and we all walk to our rooms.
In my room there is me ally stevie and cammie and I'm in a bed with cammie. Awkward.

2 hours later

I hear my phone vibrate
From Vanessa❤:
Hey come my room nobody's here I'm alone xx

To Vanessa❤: ok let me just sneak out everyone is still awake xx

I lock my phone and put it in my pocket, "guys I'm gonna go get some ice " I say and walk out the door, i knock on Vanessa's hotel room and she answers the door, "hey you" she smiles,
"Hey" I reply walking in the room.

I check my phone and I have texts off cammie.

From cam😍: hey where have you gone Shan come back we miss you.

To cam😍: hey sorry I forgot my key so I went to Vanessa's room, see you tomorrow.

"Who was that" Vanessa asks looking at my phone.
"Just cam" I say sighing and sitting on her bed, "are you alright" she asks looking at me.
"Yeah it's just, I had to share a bed with her and stuff and everyone knows I miss her but I wouldn't get with her again, it's just awkward" I tell her staring at the floor,
"Hey come here" she says holding her arms out, I make my way towards her and sit next to her in the bed. "I understand what your going through, we have both broke up with our girlfriends, we will get through it together"
I lie down and close my eyes, "goodnight nes" I say softly.
"Goodnight Shan" she replies.

------/-----------/--------------/------------
"Morning you too" ally, stevie and cammie say running in the room, I wake and up and smile to myself, "what the hell" I say getting out of bed, "Shan can I speak to you" cammie says and I nod.
"Listen, I don't want it to be awkward between us, I know we dated for 3 years and it's hard that we broke up and yeah I'm gonna get jealous and all that, but we just need to be friends" she says looking at me, I look away trying not to get lost in her blue eyes, "I know I'm sorry, it's hard you know, we will get through this" I say, still not looking at her. I feel her pull me into a hug, "I love you Shan" she whispers into my ear, "I love you" I whisper back.

We pull out the hug and I walk back over to the bed, I see Vanessa looking at me and i smile reassuring her it's ok.