S-H-O-R-T M-E-S-S-A-G-E

[170330]

Just wanted to say thank you for those people who voted, requested and stayed with me till this message. ^^ You guys know who you are~ I'm too lazy to enter all your usernames and the wifi is too slow for me to check if I got your usernames right XD (But I might mention some names below)

Anyways~ I'm not really sure when I'll be posting a new graphic shop. Maybe a few weeks from now? or maybe next month? But I am sure that I'm gonna open a new one (this one is so unorganized T^T). (DarkPrincessInvader sagot sa minessage mo sa akin XD)

If you guys are interested, I'm also thinking of publishing a 'Graphic Tips and Resources' book. It would contain stuff like speed tutorials, tips how to do/get this and that, and a bunch of graphic resources like backgrounds, textures and stuff. I'm not sure when I'll be publishing it, maybe mid April? I haven't really planned anything yet *shrugs*

Oh and I'm still practicing on editing videos.( _nixckiee_ tinatanong mo to diba? Send mo nga gusto mong makita sa trailer mo, try ko lang XD Para naman sipagin ako. Easy lang ahh! Di pa ko marunong T^T) And again if ever I do master editing vids, I MIGHT publish a trailer shop. It might take a while tho, I'm still on the basics and I'm too laaaaazy to actually learn anything T^T

Oh! And I might take some things off on my next graphic shop too. Anyways~ again, thanks for all the people who stayed!! ^_^ Feel free to message me if ever you need something, especially those who voted on all the graphics I made. I could make an exception for you guys and make you edits even if the shop is closed if I'm not busy. 

Special thanks to _-SweetCandy-_ who never fails to comment even if the edits I do suck. To candlelights- that actually voted on my graphics even if hers are soooooo out of my league (HOLY-- I JUST REALIZED YOU POSTED A TUTORIALS BOOK O_o gotta read it after this!). To Denka4 , MythofTruth , and DarkPrincessInvader who I think stuck with me for who knows how long. And to EXO and BTS who served as the thing that keeps me awake everytime I edit XD

That's all I guess? Is this too long? Welp sorry if it is XD Byyyyeee~~ (just realized this is the 100th Chapter of this book~ XD)