THE PARTY

GRACES POV

"are u ready grace?"
"no,i would if u would quit shouting my name"
"sorry,should i come help you with ur makeup?"
"no,u can help by calming down and waiting"
becca was woried about this party,i mean its just a party.i reached out to my wardrobe and brought out my gown.it was so beautiful.i got this gwn on prom night,my ex boyfriend ethan had got that for me that night,and it stilll feels so special till now.Unfortunately ethan had graduated to college,and am not a fan of long distant relationships,so i hear now that he's with stacy dublin.
i think am ready,i say to myself holdig back the tears.i walked downstairs where maya and becca were. we then headed to the car and off we went.

We arrived at the party and we came down from the car.We saw everyone at school looking smoking hot,then we saw jeremy walking towards us

"hey gurls,looks like u made it"
"we dont have time for ur stupid speech,now tell me y u have invited us here"
"slow down cheetah"he said while calling for everyones attention.
"hello everyone and thanxs for coming today.i invited evryone for a very important reason.today i broke u with my ex,and now i would like to announce that i will now be dating grace beckman,and if u are against this relationship am so sorry but it would be best if u dont disturb me."
ofcourse everyone would be in suport,i said to myself while evryone started clapping

AFTER THE PARTY
everyone started going home,while me becca and maya were waiting for jeremy,i had to speak to him about what had just happened.
"what was all that jeremy,huh.what do you think ur doing telling all those people that we are now dating,just so u know we are not so just deal with it"
"what do u mean by dat,i just literally told the whole school"
"why didnt u ask me before then,even if, i wouldnt have said yes so its ur business"
"Come on babe , come on"
"Don't u ever call me that again ever, understood?"
"Babe babe babe babe babe babe, what are you gonna do babe, huh babe?"
"That was seven times now"
"Looks like it not that good at maths , that was seven babe"
"Never speak to me again,i said while walking out"

What a nerve that boy got to try.I had dropped maya and Becca off before going back home.
"Hey mum"
"Grace, how was the party?"
"It was ok, nothing that special"
"Good to know, now go shower,u smell like Cologne"

I went to my room and pulled off my dress before I heard my phone buzz,a s I suspected it was jeremy.

THIER CHAT
Hey grace,sorry for what hp before,can u forgive me
Sure jeremy like always
Ok,promisethat if u date me,i will be good
Promise
OK
Yes ,am picking up to school by 7
OK,bye
Love u
Bye
Com on,just say it
Jeremy ?
OK,bye

I can say that I hate jeremy,but if he is begging me like this, then i guess I would just go with the flow. Tomorrow is gonna be very different, good luck Grace, I said to myself before walking into the shower.

What do u think about jeremy and grace?
Was it so sudden?
Do u think jeremy wants to use this to get back at her for wat she did in the lobby?
Write ur thought in the comment and make sure u vote,if not................lol
Teaser:jeremy kisses grace ,and grace kissed him back

Follow me on IG @_blackemma_