chapter 3

I started calling Ashley from an unknown number and asked if she wanted to hang out at an abandoned house like we used to and she said sure she would come to my house at 930.

I waited for her to come ... she came and we went to the abandoned house and hung for real. She was hanging from a ceiling fan and i wrote a suicide note for her and left triple A on the ceiling fan and left.

Once I got home I got cleaned up and started to text Dustin and Richard again. Me and Richard got into the question game and the last question he asked was "will you go out with me?"  I answered with "I cant do that to my friend sorry."

He asked "what are you talking about?"

"Olivia likes you and she is my best friend so i cant do that to her she would be devastated." I stated.

"Oh i see" he said "never mind her i don't like her i like you please go out with me?"

I answered "NO" and stopped texting him.

I was still texting Dustin and he had to work in the morning so he went to bed.

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up had coffee and went to school see Richard and avoided him and Olivia noticed and questioned it.

she asked "why are you ignoring Richard?"

"Because he asked me out last night and i told him no i couldn't." i stated.

"oh ok...is it because of me??"

"ya i know how much you like him so i said no"

"You didnt have to you could have said yes." she walked off angry that he asked me out.

*NIGHT TIME*

I started to text Dustin again and he texted me "you are so amazing will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

_____________________________________

sorry cliff hanger. i need names and stuff so comment names and sorry its short need more people to read well night