•ch. 6 facade•

Start from the beginning

The blue haired boy made his way out of the showing room and went towards the bathroom while weaving through people who were leaving from another movie. For some reason Ethan felt as if someone was watching him but he brushed it off because he has been on edge all day so it was probably his mind playing games. He quickly entered the bathroom and did his business. When he was washing his hands he heard the door open but didn't pay much attention to it until a hand was placed on his shoulder causing him to jump at the unexpected contact.

As soon as he turned around his eyes were met with very familiar brown voidless eyes that made his mouth run dry and his hand start to shake. He opened his mouth to say something but his tongue was ensnared with a crushing lack of words.

"Funny running into you here." Danny said with sardonic smile that went from ear to ear. His perfect white teeth were on display as his hand ran down Ethan's side then laid idle on his hip, "I missed you." The grip on his hip became tighter causing Ethan to gasp.

The blue haired boy could not believe this was happening, out of all the places he could have ran into Danny it had to have been alone in a bathroom away from everyone, including Tyler. Ethan felt his heart pounding in his ear when he realized that he was just a stray sheep that has been cornered by the wolf.

Danny's grip became impossible tighter while he pulled the smaller male closer to him. His lips never lost the same shit eating grin as he leaned closer to the trembling boy and whispered in his ear, "Did you think you could stay away from me for long?" His voice was rough and laced with an underlying sense of lust that terrified Ethan. "I'm sorry did I ruin your precious date with that fucking freak?"

Ethan felt a stab in his heart when he realized Danny was talking about Tyler. "Don't bring him into this." Ethan tried to sound intimidating but it came out more like a plead making Danny laugh pitifully.

"Aw it's so cute when you try to sound tough." Danny commented as he suddenly removed his hand from Ethan's hip and abruptly grabbed his butt. Memories flashed through Ethan's mind from horrible past events making him want to throw up.

Without thinking Ethan grabbed Danny's wrist and forcefully ripped him off. Danny was slightly shocked at Ethan's sudden boldness, giving the blue haired boy to maneuver away from Danny and place good distance between them.

"You're pathetic you know?" Danny said looking at the boy with mock sadness, "You actually think they care about you, don't you?" His eyes seemed to have soften but Ethan knew not to let his guard down, "When will you understand I'm the only one who could ever love you." Danny let out a soft chuckle that almost sounded loving. Almost.

"It was never love." Ethan responded clenching his fists tightly, "You never loved me. I was just a toy for your entertainment."

"You meant more to me than that." Danny tried to defend himself but they both knew it was a lie.

"I guess you're right cause I was also your punching bag." Ethan knew he was testing his luck but he never felt this confident in front of Danny before. "We are done." Ethan made his way to the door.

"You may be but I'm just getting started." A evil smile returned to Danny's lips as he crossed his arms over his chest, "But go ahead and leave. All I'm going to say is watch your fucking back." His voice was sharp and threatening but Ethan was determined to keep his facade of a solid composure. Ethan left the bathroom without looking back and went back to the assigned showing room.

Making his way back to his seat Ethan forced himself to calm down. Once he was in his seat he was greeted by Tyler, "Hey I was about to go look for you. Are you okay?"

Ethan played with the idea of telling Tyler about Danny but he decided against it because he believed it would just cause unnecessary drama, "I'm good, there just was a long line." Tyler nodded in response making Ethan sigh in relief as he bought the lie. The two of them continued to talk for a few minutes until the waiter came over and brought them their popcorn and drinks.

"You are so lucky you are of age to drink." Ethan whined as he watched Tyler take a sip of his alcoholic beverage.

Tyler smiled and put down his drink, "Oh come on you're turning 21 in a month so don't you worry." Ethan still pouted as he took a few pieces of popcorn, "How about this during the movie you can have some of my drink."

This made Ethan smile in content and he let out a small 'yay'. Tyler shook his head at his adorable behavior.

Soon after the waiter came the movie began causing the boys to get comfortable in their seats. No matter how much Ethan tried to find a comfortable position it didn't work. Tyler noticed this and nonchalantly put his arm over the blue boy's shoulder and pull him into his side. Ethan let out a quiet yelp at the sudden movement but allowed himself to be pulled in. At last Ethan was comfortable and he nuzzled into Tyler's side some more. For some reason now a days this was normal for the two of them to be this close and practically cuddle one and another. They both tried to convince themselves it didn't mean anything just a friend comforting a friend but they were still oblivious to the on growing connection between them.

Hey thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Feed back is much appreciated ^-^ And I'll see you in the next chapter, buh bye!