2. I try to heal a mad man

Clarissies POV

As soon as I saw Chris I screamed and ran over to him. 'String' he mumbled as he looked around as if to find something. The second he laid his eyes on me his face darkened. 'Go away Mary' he stuttered.

What? My names not Mary? I thought. Its Clarisse. 'Chris its Clarisse not Mary.' I tried to soothe him though he just cut me off.

'I SAID GO AWAY MARY!' he shouted then collapsed from the summer heat.

I fell down sobbing unsure of what to do next.

About a minute later my mother came rushing down to me. 'Clarisse what happened i thought i heard a scream and - oh gods.'my mom babbled on as she saw Chris lying in the sand. 'Help me get him up.' Mom groaned as she struggled to lift him up. I picked him up bridal style and we trudged back to our house.

4.6.08
Dear Diary

Today I tried to heal a mad man. But not just any mad man, but Chris Rodriguez.

You are probably wondering who Chris Rodriguez is. Well before he went mad he went to camp half-blood, like me. Unlike most other kids though, he hadn't been claimed by his godly parent.

The only problem is, is that I had fallen in love with him. I know its risky he could be my half brother for gods sake, but I couldn't help it.

Anyway 2 years ago him and a few others left camp half-blood and joined Kronos side.

I try not to dwell on it nowadays but sometimes I still remember his smile, and his laugh.

Anyway after I found him I took him back to my house and put him in the spare bedroom. After that I Iris-messaged Chiron to tell him the news.

Good news. A satyr is coming with the nectar and ambrosia.

Bad news. He's going to take about a week till he arrives.

But I still have many questions. How did Chris get there, why was he there, and whose Mary?

Clarisse...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like that??? I hope you did. 😋😋😋

Anyway I'm not sure when I'm going to post next maybe Sunday??? I still need to write the next chapter and I'm really busy all weekend.

Anyway see you soon!!!!

Isabella...