Chapter 17

***** 2 months time skip*****
Zilla returned from London, after finalizing some last minute document with regards to the expanding of the company to Japan. Her stomach was quite big for 5 months which worried her a bit. Making her way to the penthouse lounge the stench of perfume hit her nostrils making her sick. She heard giggling and Baba flirting. Shaking her head she entered with her luggage in hand.

(see outfit above)

Ota:'Koro! your back I missed you.' he said hugging her.

Zilla:'Haha yea me too she said patting his head.

Baba: 'Pretty lady your back I missed you.' he said taking her to a seat next to Eisuke.

Before she can get there a woman wrapped her arms around Eisuke and sat on top him. Eisuke glared at the woman and shoved her off him.

Mamo: sigh 'wrong move woman'

Woman: 'Who is this pregnant bitch anyway?'

Eisuke: 'My woman.'

Woman: 'Pfft what can she do?'

Zilla: 'Baba get your whore off my man. I am in no mood for this.'

Woman: 'Who do you think you are? Bitch.'

Zilla: 'Soryu gun. Baba grab the slut before I do.'

Baba: 'Now now there is no need for that.'

Woman: 'What you going to do with that bet you can't even use it.'

Zilla smiled sweetly and shot 1 cm away from the woman's face. The woman froze in shock.

Zilla: 'Now slut leave before I kill you. Take you whoring friends with you.' The women scurried off as fast as they can. Eisuke smirked and walked over to her and kissed her taking the gun from her. She winced a little when he broke the kiss cause the baby kicked her. Taking his hand she placed it on her swollen stomach, so he can feel the baby kick. 

Eisuke:'Guys the baby kicked!'

Ota:'Really! let me feel!'

Baba: 'Me too.'

Mamo: ' You've gone soft man.'

Eisuke: 'No I haven't, any man would be happy to see his baby kick.'

Soryu: 'Can I...' he said looking at Zilla. When she nodded he placed his hand on her stomach. The baby kicked excitedly.  When she winced he pulled back his arm quickly.

Zilla laughed 'I guess we know who is the favorite uncle.'

Ota&Baba: 'What!!!! Really!!!!'

Zilla: laughs out loud 'Apart from Eisuke, Soryu is the only one who gets a rise out of her.'

Mamo: 'Weird kid liking that mobster.'

Zilla :' Jealous much Mamo.' she laughed and said while taking a seat. 

Eisuke: 'Zill...'

Zilla: 'Hmm...' she said with her eyes close as he massaged her feet.

Eisuke: 'Lets get married.'

Zilla: 'Hmmm..... ok....WAIT WHAT!!!!!' the guys bust out laughing at her delayed reaction.

Eisuke: 'Zilla Draco will you marry me.'

Zilla: '........YES!!!' she grabbed him and started kissing him all over his face. Eisuke smiled at her kissing her back. 

Zilla: 'Ah.. Eisuke before we get married you should meet my family. Or adopted family.'

Eisuke: 'Ok lets go.' 

Zilla: 'Soryu you should come to.'

Soryu&Eisuke : 'Why?'

Zilla: 'Your a mobster Soryu and your best friend is marrying into the Kalashnikov family.'

Soryu: 'What!!!!!'

Ota:'Who are they Sor?'

Soryu: 'One of the strongest mafia group in Europe.'...' So your the princess that was never seen'

Eisuke: 'What!!! your a mob princess.'

Zilla: 'The are my adoptive family after my real parents died. My dad saved his life so he repaid by adopting me. He always respected my will to stay out of the mafia world. My little sister is actually the mafia princess not me.'

Everyone stared at her with their mouths open. When Mamoru broke the silence. 'Too much mobsters i am not going.'

Zilla nodded and looked at Eisuke,'What do you want to do.'

Eisuke: 'What do you mean my jet is fueled and ready.'

Zilla: 'You mean it Eisuke.' when he nodded she dived into his arms and kissed him. 

Ota:'Can I come.' 

Zilla: 'Yea dad's a fan of yours.'

Baba: 'How bout me.'

Zilla: 'NO...'

Baba: 'What???Why??'

Zilla: 'You remember the Kandinsky  you stole called Fuga... want me to tell you who owned it.'

Baba: 'Never mind i will stay with Mamo.'

Zilla: 'That's what i thought.'

Soryu: 'Why me then.'

Zilla: 'I thought you would mind the affiliation seeing that your now the Dragon boss. Plus my dad respected Mr. Oh.'

Soryu: 'Oh i see...' he said nodding.

Whispering to Eisuke she leaned in, 'plus my sister needs a boyfriend and he's her type.' He laughed and nodded along.