Tour part 2

Angel pov
"Time to wake upp!" Eg våkna og reiste meg. Når vi gjekk ut så vinka eg og smilte til alle fansene, plutseleg tok noen tak i armen min, jeg frika ut. Det var ein dame ca 30-40 åra. "Dad?!?" "Yes?" Han snudde seg "Omg! Let her go!!!" "Why, She is my child to!" Sa damen, "boys!" Ropte eg fordi jeg viste at dette kunne kanskje bli litt stygt. "No, She is not! You havent been there, you ran away crazy woman! You left her right after her birth. You're no mother, you're just someone that didnt care" VENT LITT!? Var det MAMMA? Wtf.... Nå kom politiet og hjalp til og fikk meg fri. Vi sprang til bilen. "Who was that?!" "No one" "She said i was hers! You said that the crazy woman ran away after my birth! Who is that crazy woman!" "Your mother" sa onkel Niall lavt "What!? My mother?!" Pappa så strengt på onkel Niall. "Dad, is that true?" Han svarte ikke "dad!" "Yes! Ok! That was Your mother!!" "This is not Good Liam" "I know, i Know" "you know how crazy She is" "Thats Why i dumped her! She tryed to harm Angel! She tried to kill her before i came at her birth." "She What!?" "From now on you may not go anywhere without one of us, ok?" "Alright" etter det var vi stille heile truren.
På hotellet
Nå var eg redd, eg holdt handa til pappa mens eg gjekk. Tenkt hvis hun er her, akkurat nå. Eg begynte og skjelve i beina, eg var livredd, tenkt hvis hun prøver og ta meg igjen. "Its ok, nothing will happen to you" nå var vi inne, trygge. Vi fikk romnummeret og gjekk opp. "My bed!" Ropte eg og hopet oppå dobbelsenga "dammit, guess one of us has to sleep on the couch again." eg er for red til og sovne, jeg vil ikke. "Dad" "yeah" "can you sleep with me, im scared" pappa smilte "ok" han kom og la se, eg sovna fort.