Swara(says in a flow) ; Noo it's nothing like that...I just saw you sleeping so I thought to give you a peck on your forhead...but then I don't know what happened to me...

Sanskaar(in authoritative voice denands) : what Happened tell me....

Swara(looking down and said honestly) : I...I..kind of lost my self...seeing your innocent face...

Sanskaar Smiles seeing his wife's cute antics which were making him crazy...

Sanskaar(smiles hearing her honesty and said naughtily) : Ohhh...so I'm innocent...ok then I want something more...

Swara(sees him with question eyes) : what you want...

Sanskaar(smirks) : I want you...

Swara(confused) : but I'm already yours...

Sanskaar(smirks at his wife's innocence) : Ohhh...so let me complete my incomplete work then...

Now Swara understands what he meant from the words "I want you"
She blushes more hardly and said

Swara(shoes and tries to stop him) : I...I didn't mean that...I was just...

Sanskaar(smirks) : but I mean that only...

***MATURE CONTENT***

Saying so he kept his rough lips on her soft petals and started to taste them hugrily...while his hands were already busy in caressing her body parts...

Swara first tries to resist but Sanskaar keep his grip right on her so she gave up....and started to respond with equal passion...

Both Swasan were kissing each other passionately there lips were perfectly joined like a jigsaw puzzle game soon both broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen.....

Aaj phir tumpe pyar aaya hai
Behad aur beshumar aaya hai

And rest there for head on each others and stairing each other with passion desire and love.....which was clear visible in there both eyes....Swara don't know where her shyness ran away and she pulls Sanskaar more on him making him smile...

The desire in Sanskaar's eyes was so much intense....if gauze have the power to burn someone that Swara would have burn till now with Sanskaar's passionate and burning gauze...but this time there was a new Swara...a Swara which was having a desire to pleasure her husband...

Aaj phir tumpe pyar aaya hai
Behad aur beshumar aaya hai

Swara sees him with full love and said her feelings without any hesitation...

Swara(With full of passion and love) : Sanskaar I Love You...last night you completed me...I..I want to become complete again...I want to feel that feeling again...LOVE ME...LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO...

Saying so she hugged him due to shyness without noticing his feathers which were glowing like a firefly....

Toote toh toote teri baahon mein aise
Jaise shaakhon se patte be-haya

Sanskaar also right his grip on her and seen after about 10 minutes they part away....while Swara was still blushing like hell

Bikhre tujhi se aur simte tujhi mein
Tu hi mera sab le gaya
Na fiqar, na sharam, na lihaaj, ek baar aaya

Sanskaar(with full of love) : I'm glad that you pour your true feeling infront of me...(naughtily)as you wanna do the same which I want so let's start our incomplete work...(licking her ear and said huskily)as I want to make you mine again and you too want this....