Chapter 6: All Fixed Up

Hey guys!! Here's chapter 6!!

Disclaimer: I don't own ANY Fullmetal Alchemist characters in this story

Btw if you guys like anime and A AWESOME GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE!! Check out Anime Truth or Dare by ShadowGamer1560

Aaaaaaaand back to the story!!

...............Chapter 6...............
............All Fixed Up.............

I slowly opened my sleepy eyes from what seemed like forever of darkness. How long was I sleeping? I turned to the left seeing a alarm clock siting on the nightstand. 2:45? It's late...

I sat up slowly and stretched. Every part of my body was aching like i was hit with a truck. I looked down and relized I'm stilling waring the cloths I had on yesterday. I must have collapsed into bed as soon as I got home.... Maybe I should get in the shower I feel really nasty... "Hey Moriko when did-" I look over at his empty bed on the other end of the room. Hmm... must be reading.... I grabbed a foot hold of the cold wooden floor attempting to stand.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!!

"Ahh!! I fell on my face with a thud. Coda started barking like crazy. "Arg! Damn it!! Who is it?!?!" I yelled picking myself off the ground. "Its THE BOOGIE MAN!!!" A fimilur voice calls from the other side. I walked over to the door "oh yeah?! You sound a lot like someone I should know.... Is this Roy?" I teased with a smile upon my face. Hearing him laugh I swung open the door and ran into the arms of a guy with dark brown hair and and bright blues eyes.

"Hey Jay!" Did you miss me?" Kenji looked down at me. "Damn right I did!! Come in!" I pull him into my small little apartment. Moriko pops his head out of the kitchen "hey Kenji!" "Oh hey bro! You haven't changed a bit" he smiled at the both of us. Then looked down at Coda who was freaking out "aww!! I missed u too pal!" He crouched down and hugged the dog like he was a person.

"So uh Kenji... Do you think you could fix me up?" I turned a little so he could see the scraps atached to my body where the right arm should be. He got up "What did you do to it this time Jay?!" He automaticity started tweaking the screws on my shoulder and in the socket where most of the work needed to be done. "Oh well.. It's quite a long story actually...." I laughed nervously and rubbed the back of my head. "She was fighting a wolf..." Moriko blurted out obviously trying to get me in trouble by not filling in details. "A wolf?! What the heck Jay!" He gave me a serious glare but I just stared at the ground. "Jay.. You know thats dangerous! Why in the world would you fight a wolf?! You could have died!" "It was on orders..." I made up a quick excuse to get out of a long lecture. "Orders? Why would an army want to kill wolves?" He continued on as he attached a whole new Automail arm. I cleared my throat "well.. I was supposed to be sorting through a scientists research but the wolf wouldn't let me... I think is had rabies too!" I added on just to piss Aggression off with my mind. I knew he couldn't hear me but I still felt it was needed.

"Well Jay all finished! You better be glad it wasn't the whole socket this time or I would have to attach the nerves again" the memories of the last time I jacked up my Automail made me quiver. So painful...

I moved my Automail fingers then I made a fist. "Thank you Kenji. You're the best!!" I smile at him and moved my arm around like I never had one before. "Anytime Jay!" He smiles back. "Hey Kenji... Won't you stay for lunch?" "Well duh!! I wouldn't miss your cooking for the world!" He pumped his fist into the air. "Alright! First, I better take a shower really quick..." I added showing him my nasty shirt. "Okay I can wait. I don't have to be back till tomorrow" he exclaimed. "Well I have another assignment this afternoon and it's...." I peaked at the clock "only 3:15" I sighed in relief. He nodded in reply and walked into the dinning room with Moriko.

I grabbed clean cloths off the dresser and I walked across from my bed, into the small bathroom. I got undressed and took a super quick shower, making sure to scrub my wounds so they wouldn't get infected. After a couple minutes I hoped out of the shower. The mirror was all fogged up so I drew a smiley face on it and smiled.

I opened the drewer under the sink and pulled out the first aid kit. i started wraping the wound on my shoulder. then i slapped a bandade on my head wound.

I finally got dressed into a black short sleeve t-shirt with a yellow star on the front, camo pants and army boots. I put in my silver earrings and left my hair down so it could dry out. I could braid it later.

I walked out of the bathroom and turned into the kitchen. Hmm... I wonder what I should cook.... I poked around the kitchen to see if anything was speaking to me. I opened the fridge. Unions, meat, cheese, oranges and milk... I groaned and walked over to the cabinet. Caned salsa, bread, soft taco shells, crackers, potatoes, and peanutbutter.... I should really go shopping.

Then I got a idea!

Ah ha! I know what I'm going to make!!

..............................................

Sorry bout the ending I couldn't think of anywhere else to end it!

Anyways.... Please vote and comment! I would be one happy girl if ya did ^^

-JJ