Chapter 3: The Wolf Within

Hey! Last chapter was a little rushed so I'm gonna try to make up for it in chapter 3 :)

Share the love! Comment and vote please! Pretty pretty pwease!!!! ^^

{Note: if you didnt know already know, character thoughts are gonna be in Italics.}

-JJ

...............Chapter 3...............
...........The Wolf Within.......

I dashed after Aggression with amazing speed and lunged my blade towards his side with force. The end of my blade only grazed his bare skin before he dodged at the last minute. I suddenly felt a roar of pain in my back and I was forced into a wall. "Jay!!" I heard Moriko yell my name as my head hit the hard brick wall. I growned in aggenizing pain.

"Ouch.." I mumbled and slowly turned around "did you just kick me in the back?!?!" I yelled at him wiping blood from my head wound. "So violent That is something you and I have in common" he smirked wide. Is he comparing himself to me?! "We are nothing alike!!" I fussed getting ready to punch his in his stupid nose. "Is that so? What about that brat Naru?"

My shoulders tenced at the sound of my brothers name. I felt my anger clouding my soul till it was like i was suffercating inside but i could also feel my heart ache.

"You see Jay everyone has a weakness. You slow down at just the sound of your brothers name. That is just pathetic" "shut up!! You weren't there! How would you know that?! You know nothing!" I let my rage blind me. My body just moved on its own. I could feel myself slipping away.

When i opened my eyes. I saw blood trickling down my Automail and I watched it drop onto the ground. Thats blood. Then was i hit? Was i going to die? is this the end?

I slowly looked down at myself seeing no wounds and that I felt no pain. It wasnt me who was bleeding.

I glanced up to see Aggression standing over me, hunched over in pain, laughing. "what's so funny?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. Was he laughing at me? What am i doing wrong?

He stopped laughing and smirked down at me "Damn... that really hurt" blood poured from his lips. I just glared at him. I jerked my Automail out of his bloody chest. Crimson spilled onto the ground from the gushing wound and I waited for him to say something. He stood there staring at me with a creepy grin on his face "I guess we should play on equal grounds" he said simply.

I herd a deep grown come from him and his body began to shake uncontrolably. Large fangs grew from his bottom jaw and overlapped his upper lip. Claws began to form from his knuckles. A long dog tail sprouted from behind. His Mohawk grew out more shaggy. He shook his head like a dog "This is my true form" he said. I could feel his yellow eyes pierce my soul.

"Your a wolf Humunculous then?" I asked already knowing what the answer is. He didn't reply. "Alright lets finish this then" I grinned. He lounged at my face grazing right before I ducked and kicked his legs right from under him causing him to fall on his knee. "Your still not good enough!" I remarked jumping back before he could counter. I got a good 20 yards from him. He ran towards me with inhuman speed. I quickly clapped my hands together forming a blue lighting and rubbing it on my Automail again. A shield appeared at the lower arm. I blocked one of Aggressions claws from striking me. With his other hand I saw him grab my Automail by the wrist and twist it backwards. I heard the screws popping out and the material clanking. It's not supposed to do that!

NO STOP!!
My mind was screaming but no words were coming out. He completely yanked the whole arm right off my beat up body, leaving scraps. Twisted silver pieces and screws fell on the ground.

I fell back on my butt from the impact. "How are you going to fight now little girl?" He jabbed his claw into my left shoulder pining me agenst the sidewalk, i grunted. My shoulder stiffened in agony. "Jay!!" i heard Moirko yell at me as he started this way. "stay away Moriko!!" i yelled back glaring at my friend from my place on the ground.

A blood stain appeared on my dark shirt. im so useless without my automail. I was getting ready to surrender.

"hey Aggression! Stop fooling around with this human. we have the Stone" A womens voice echoed from the shadows. The stone?! the Philosiphers stone?! it cant be! "hehehe! shes so cute can i keep her?" a little girls voice sounded. Aggression looked over his shoulder at the three Humunculous standing in the darkness. I heard a sound like someone getting slapped in the face "shut up you freakizoid!" a boys voice appeared, sounded about my age, "awww" the other said. i could tell Aggression was getting annoyed by the way his arora felt when he was near "would you two quit it!" he yelled. "who are you three?!" Morikos voice yelled over the rest of their bickering. "woah!! a suit of armor!" The little girl yelled in awe. This was my chance!

I placed my hand on the small Transmutation circle ive been scratching in the dirt with my free hand the whole time. Blue lightning surrounded me. When Aggression turned to look at me it was to late. A giant stone spike came out of the ground and stuck through his body. he hung limp like a rag doll. Blood streamed down the stone.

"you wench!" i heard the boy Humunculus yell at me. I quickly got off the ground and staired at the inhuman forms a couple yards away from me. "aww!! could i keep her, Desire?" a little girl squiled pulling on the ladys arm. the women sighed "Naglect, dont you have enough pets?" she looked down at the child. "no i need more! the others are all gone" she smiled at the lady. "shut up you little scamp" the boy smacked the girl in the back of the head.

I wasn't sure what to do. I can't fight with only one arm and we are severely out numbered. I suddenly thought of a idea. I glanced over at Moriko who had the same crazy thought written all over his face. Maybe, just maybe we could pull it off.

..............................................

Aren't I bad? Hehe ^^
EVERYONE LOVES CLIFFHANGERS!!! :3

I finally finished chapter 3!!! And I must say, this is probably the best one so far lol

If u think so too, share the love!!! Comment and vote please!

-JJ