I smiled and took his hand in mine. we walked to my room and I pulled out the key and unlocked my door. I pulled him in and quickly locked it.

I put the key down and took my hair down. "come here" he said. I walked to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I could sense Sebastian outside the wall. I smiled up at him and slowly slid my leg up his and hooked it around his waist.

"Is this what you want my lord?" I said pressing myself against him. I could feel Sebastian's anger and a smiled a little and I'm not gonna lie. Angry Sebastian is a very sexy Sebastian and that's what's driving me right now.

"Call me Alex" "alright Alex" I said biting my lip. He roughly kissed me and literally tore my dress off. "I'm glad you don't wear corsets" he said into the kiss. I stripped his clothes and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he pressed me against the wall. "someone's impatient" I said breathless. I've gotten better at acting.

"Your just so beautiful I can't help it" Alex said kissing my neck. I moaned out as he hit what he thinks is my sweet spot. I tightened my legs and rubbed against him. "tell me something" I said into his ear. "anything" "what's your favorite form of pain?" I asked. "cuts" he said grinding against me. "good" I said pulling his head back by his hair and smiling.

I pulled out a knife out of no where and spun us so I had him against the wall. "What were yours intentions?" I asked waiving the knife around. "what are your doing?!" he asked frantically. "my job" I said pressing against him, earning a moan from him. I slid the knife across his chest an he hissed in pain.

"Tell me" I said into his ear. "no" I slid the knife again but deeper. "tell me now" I said putting the knife over his heart. "I was told to kill the Phantomhive boy if negotiations didn't work out" "for what" "more money. we were going to take it and pocket it. claiming use for his factory" "what happened to the factory?" "we sold it to someone" "thanks" I said plunging the knife into his chest.

He coughed up blood onto my face and upper half. I climbed off him and he slid down the wall. I snapped and his body and clothes went into flames and burned away, leaving a slight scorch mark on the wall.

I put the knife away and stretched. I slipped into just a black robe and sat down infront of my vanity.

"You can come in now Sebastian" I asked unlocking the door. Sebastian quickly walked in and examined the scene with a look of pure anger radiating from him. I looked over at him. "Sebastian your demoning" I said gesturing to the shadow behind him. the door closed and locked again and Sebastian walked over to me.

"3 months and each time it grows bigger. something your not telling me?" I said looking up at him. Again angry Sebastian is sexy Sebastian. I had already cleaned the blood off me before I put the robe on so it would be clean.

"Either you enjoy teasing me to every possible extent or your hiding something from me" he said pulling me to a stand on my chair to where I was his height. "Your alot more attractive when your angry" I said pulling on his tie. "why won't you just admit it to me?" he asked, placing his hands on my hips. "because, that wouldn't be fun now would it" I said pulling him closer.

"Why don't you tell me what you won't" He said looking at me dead in the eye. I swear if I wasn't even slightly turned on already I just lost it. The way he looked at me with such a lust filled gaze nearly threw me over the cliff.

"Actions speak louder the words, no?" I asked before connecting our lips. He kissed back almost instantly. I brought my hands up and entangled them in Sebastian's hair. he wrapped his arms around my waist. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our tongues fought for dominance and his won. I started to untied his tie and threw it across the room. I worked the buttons on his clothes and in a second they were undone and the garments with his tie. he picked me up and placed me on the bed, never once breaking the kiss.