~7~

Listen to while reading.

All of a sudden a newborn came out of no where. Leah went after it. Bad choice.

"LEAH DON'T!" Edward yelled.

Leah was about to get crushed until Jacob jumped in. The newborn wrapped his arms around Jacob. He squished Jacob until other wolves jumped in.

I could feel his pain.

"Jacob!" Bella yelled. Jacob phased back into human form.

"Jake!" I yelled I rushed towards him. Bella pushed me out of the way.

"The bones on his right side are broken. They are healing wrong. I'll come over to Billy's. I'll have to rebrake his bones. We picked him up and carried him to Billy's.

At Billy's.

I stayed outside with the pack. I couldn't bare to watch my imprint in pain. Every time he screams billy and I flinched.

A old rusty truck pulled up. Bella.

"Jacob!" She yelled she went to go run in,but I blocked her and growled.

"Move out of the way Mutt."

"Make me." I spat. She punched me. I didn't move I didn't flinch. She hurt herself.

"Nice one. Leech lover."

The pack all 'ooooed' I growled and walked towards her. Before I could do anything Carlisel came out.

"Zoey. He's asking for you." He said. I ran inside. Bella went to follow,but I stopped.

"He asked for me not you,leech lover." I spat and walked into his room.

Sweat covered his body. He's was tired. In pain. I could feel the pain.

"Zo-ey." He said.

"Jakey." I replied. I walked over to bed,and sat on the floor.

"How are you feeling Jake?" I asked.

"Good...for now. My body heat will burn off the meds soon." He said.

"I'll be here with you. I'm not leaving."

"Is Bella here." My heart dropped.

"Y-yea."  I heard him grown.

"Great."

"Do you want her to leave."

"Please." I got a devilish smirk on my face. I walked outside to see Bella pacing back and forth.

"Orders from Jake to you." I said pointing at her. "He wants you to leave. Now." I said.

"You're lying." She said and rushed into the house. A few moments later she came out ticked.

"Screw you Mutt."

"Hate you too." I said.

1 week later.

Jacob was finally better. Plus we haven't heard from Bella in over a week.

"ZoZo I have a surprise for you." Jake said.

"Ok." I replied. He led me to his truck. We finally set off.

We were driving for 20 minutes before I spoke up.

"Jakey where are we going?" I asked.

"We'll be there in a few minutes."

"Mm." I replied. Just like he said we arrived. He started driving through a field. The sun was setting. He turned off the car and got out. I followed. When we got to the back he pulled off the tarp. In the bed of the truck was pillows and blankets.

"Up you go." He said as he lifted me to the bed of the truck. We both laid  down,and looked at the night sky. After a bit I broke the silence.

"Have you...have you ever thought about shifting forever?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, if you don't stop shifting you don't age and live forever. Have you ever thought about shifting forever."

"Yes,actually. Say we get married and have kids. There's a chance they might be wolves. We could spend eternity together." He said smiling.

"I would love that. Because I would never stop loving you." I replied.

"I would love you for eternity. Even beyond that." I giggled. He kissed my head,and we fell asleep.

2 days later.

I headed over to Jake's to work on his rabbit. I had to drive because it was raining. I noticed they didn't grab their mail yet,so I grabbed it for them.

I walked in to see Billy coming out of the kitchen.

"Oh,Zoey. I was just going out to get the mail." He said.

"Here you go." I handed him the mail. His face dropped and I got worried.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"You need to hide this." He handed me a card. It was for Bella and Edwards wedding.

I rushed to the kitchen to hide it,but when I ran in I bumped into Jake with the card in front of me.

"What's that?"he asked pointing to the card.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. He snatched the card from my hand,and read it. He started shaking.

"Jake." I said. He ran outside his dad went after him. Jake threw the card on the ground,and phased. I was going to go after him,but Billy stopped me. I took him back inside so he wouldn't get sick.

I brought in the card. Bella is going to pay for making my imprint run. I can feel that he's hurting. I need to pay someone a visit.