~5~

'You'll get your chance to kill her. Don't worry.' Sam thought.

'I know I will.' I thought back.

'Hey Zoey, wanna race?' Paul asked.

'In human or wolf form?' I thought to him.

'Human.' He thought.

'Deal. If I win you owe me 20 bucks.'

'Deal.' We both phased out and put clothes on.

"Ready...set...go!" Paul yelled. We both sped off. Paul was fast but my speed doubled up.

I made it to my house 3 minutes before Paul,but when I reached the house I couldn't stop. I ran right inside the house and ended up in a chair.

I scared Emily nearly half to death.

"Oh my lord! Zoey!"

"Sorry. I couldn't stop." I chuckled. She joined along.

Soon Paul came in.

"Wolfy you owe me 20 bucks." I said. He gave me and irritated look before he smacked a 20 in my hand.

Soon the pack came in. Jacob picked my up and sat me on his lap. He kissed the top of my head while I buried my head into his chest.

Night before the fight.

Jacob said he'll stay up in the mountains with us the night before.

All you could here was Bella's teeth chattering. God it's so annoying. Jake went in there to check up on her.

When he went in there I could sense someone touching my imprint. I rushed over to the tent,and opened it.

Jacob was laying down by...Bella. I hate my life.

"ZoZo wait." He said. I closed the tent and walked away with.

I could hear him come towards me.

"What the hell Jacob."

"It's not Jacob." Edward.

"What?" I said coldly.

"He was only keeping Bella warm. I can't produce heat. I'm not happy about that either." I nodded.

"Alright." I said. I was waiting. To see if I could hear anyone coming.

Nothing. It's too quiet out.

Next morning.

"Hey,Seth." Bella said coming out of the tent.

"Seth you'll be of assistance. You'll be back there. You out element of surprise. I'll stay in human form here,but eventually phase." I said he nodded his head.

"Where's Jake?" Bella asked. I turned to look at her the turned back around.

"He went to patrol the woods before he left." Edward said.

I went to go talk to Seth. I could hear Bella and Edward talking about...their wedding. Jake isn't going to be to happy.

"You're marrying him?!" Jake said. I went back over to the others.

"Jake wait!"

"Don't Bella." I said. She looked at me like I was crazy. I followed Jake.

"Hey,Jake wait." He stopped. He had sorrow in his eyes.

"You still l-like her?" I told him.

"No. I-I'm just shocked that she's marrying a leech. He's going to kill her." He said looking down.

"I know. You better get down there." He nodded.

"I love you ZoZo. Stay safe."

"I will. I love you too,and stay safe."  He nodded he gave me one last kiss before we fight for our lives.