6. Walked straight out of hell

Start from the beginning

"When was this?" I wonder if he is always this nosy. I feel like i'm being interrogated, that's a little over dramatic but this boy gave me weird vibes.

"Like two days ago," Had it really only been two days since she punched Clare in her face.

"You really don't look like the type." Dario says.

"That's because I'm not. Never was and never will be it was a cover." Samantha finally joins in.

"Like undercover?" Was this guy stupid, maybe i should beat some sense into him, call it community service.

"It was a lie I put together at school so no one would know how I really was but yesterday I punched some girl in the face so my good girl rep kind of went out the window." What i still don't understand is why though. why put up the act?

"Seems very complex and unnecessary." Dario seemed to be just as confused as I was.

"Don't bother asking why she did it, she won't budge." I would at least hope she would tell me over this jerk.

"How long have you guys been friends?" Dario was quite the curious one, and you know what they say about being curious..

"He's not my friend, but it started a couple days ago when he followed me home and now I can't get rid of him." He's not my friend...I have to say it sort of hurt. I couldn't let any of that show I was not turning soft for some girl I barely know.

"You are making me sound like some stalker creep." It was a bit harsh.

"That's because you are." She laughs and wow her laugh I could listen to it all day. No I couldn't I needed to stopping thinking like this.

"Dario, would you be interested in helping me murder this lunatic?" Yes, because now he definitely thinks you are sane. First you stalk her then want to murder her wow I am just the best at first impressions.

"Wow, you guys are really something." Dario laughs. I didn't like that smug look he had on his face if Sam wasn't here I would easily wipe that stupid expression off his face with my fists. I don't even know why I hate this guy so much, I barely knew him. I need to cool down before I actually try to beat the shit out of this kid.

Samantha's Pov:

I usually sat in the courtyard under this tree by myself during lunch, I didn't really eat at school so I would just sit around earphones in blocking out the world. However today I had company, Dario, Delaney and of course Wes were all staring at me.

"What do you guys want?" I snap.

"C'mon civilian this king does not sit in the dirt," I rolled my eyes Wes was so over dramatic sometimes.

"More like drama Queen," I still follow him away from the safety of my tree and into enemy territory, the cafeteria.

"Bow down to your king, you peasant." Wes Laughs. He is the type that could make himself laugh all the time. He just thought he was the funniest person ever. I could hear Dario and Delaney behind us laughing, they were enjoying the show starring Wes the biggest drama queen of them all.

"The only place they would let you be King of is hell, you demon spawn." He pretends to be offended. We both know I'm right though.

"That's no way to speak to royalty, I'll have my knights cut out your tongue."

"Enough with this, you idiots." Delaney cuts in.

"Banish her!" Wes shouts. We all roll our eyes at him. We were currently all sitting at a table in the cafe, we were getting some curious stares from people but i ignored them. I stopped caring what people thought of me the second I threw a punch at Clare.

Wes seemed to get along just fine with the twins, I have to admit both of them were really growing on me. Maybe this year wouldn't be so bad.

I hoped into my Jeep, I was so happy to have it back on the road. I missed my baby so much. I made my way straight to Nel's apartment, which was not too far from the school. I was hoping that she was OK, I have walked in on her half passed out one too many times. It was usually right after she got fired or decided to quit drinking and doing drugs. So when I walked into her apartment to find her passed out on the floor her eyes puffy from crying it was not a huge surprise. I went into the kitchen to make up something for her to eat when she woke up. I also took out some Advil and make a pot of coffee.

It took longer than I expected for her to wake up so i knew it was bad, she was really upset. I made the decision to clean out her cabinets for the better good. She had loads of different bottles cluttering her storage space. I grab a few and bring them into the second bedroom and hiding them in the drawers. I do this until there is only a few bottles left, once she gets herself together I'll tell her where I hid her booze. It was for the best really it was, or at least that is what I told myself as pour myself a vodka soda. I start to hear noises from my best friend and realize she is waking up.

"Nel let me help you up. I made some food and a pot of coffee and have some Advil just in case."

"You're the best." She almost whispers.

"I just do what I can. Now are you going to tell me what happened?" I was nervous for what was to come.

"It's Evan, he broke it off for good. I know you probably think I'm crazy we weren't even really in a serious relationship. But I always thought eventually when we were both ready to settle down we would end up together, but no he wants to settle down with some slut named Karen." She wipes away the tears now streaming down her cheeks. I never thought that she was that serious about Evan. They were both sleeping with other people but they would go out and have fun together once a week or so. They were exactly the same person couldn't fully commit to the other but at the same time couldn't let the other go. They loved each other in there own crazy way. I guess Evan moved on and finally decide to commit just not to Nel.

"You know what you need? To find someone a million times better than that Jerk." I tried to cheer her up. Lets just say I was very bad at it. "Or we could watch Silence of the Lambs." and so that is how I ended up watching that movie for the 100th time. Nel seemed to perk up just a little once the movie finished so I'd say it was worth it.

A/N-

I am SO EXCITED for this story to keep progressing. I have so many fun plans and I just can't wait I lobe writing this story and I thank every single person who was taken the time to read my writing. I am sorry that my chapters are on the shorter side but i'm trying to update as quickly as I can so I don't want to take a billion years just writing one chapter and leave you waiting forever.

Don't Forget to comment and Vote, only helps motivate me and gets me more inspired to write so please feel free to give me any feedback you may have :)

Also follow me and check out my other writings.

- Going for the touchdown

-- Cora Leigh