Part 8

We get to Reece's house and I realize that he actually lives really close to me. And by that I mean that he is my next door neighbor. My mom is going to be really mad at me. And the thing is? I don't even care. I don't know why, but the thought if her finding out is kind of exciting.  I think she's really going to hate the fact that I'm falling in love with a guy and I'm not even supposed to speak with people, I can't even speak so she shouldn't be worried I don't know.

His house is so cool though it is so decorated and so beautiful. Reese  one of the nicest people that i have ever met.  i cannot tell him that though. My mom hurt me worse than usual last time i tried to tell someone. I hope he can tell by the signals i've been giving him, even if i cannot tell him personally. 

Anyway. We went into his room, actually, he went in and i just kind of stood there unsure of what to do. He gives me a funny look and i just stare back. he motions foe me to follow and i cautiously walk in.He sits on a chair by his desk while  I take the bed. We just stare at eachother awkwardly before he cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck.

"So...um....do you want.....umm....." 

I stare at him blankly trying to figure out what he means.

"So you.....mute huh?"

I nod my head in response.

"Cool."

We go back to silence. I discreetly observe him and I can feel him doing the same to me. 

Well, lets see how this works out.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗