Part 3

Hey my lovely pineapples. I'm sorry for such a short chapter. Like I said, I'm new. And this is on my phone instead of a desktop. Hang in there.

Reece's POV

I'm Reece. The new badboy. I came looking for trouble , but that's not what I found. Since this isn't my story I'll let you go. But expect to hear from me again.

Karl's POV

WAKE UP YOU B***H!!
Isn't that a greeaat way to wake up!! Note the sarcasm. Today is the first day of school. I can't wait to see the twins! I hope I. Not alone this year. Last year they had to move for their dads work just to be transferred back on the last day of school . I only saw them for one week! Maybe this year I won't be the freak. Yeah. Not happening.

Any way. I get up and get greeted with a slap In the face. Ugh. Really?

With that, my mother leaves the room. Probably just to go see her stupid boyfriend.

Let me clear up. My dad is awesome, but got divorced with my mother when I was three. He works on a river boat and doesn't see me often. My mother is in a relationship with an abusive man. By abusive I mean he only abuses me. She is also abusive. This is my life. This is also why I cut. I became mute at the age of thirteen and am currently sixteen. Ya. Any who.

On the way to school, I notice the Queen B up ahead. Oh great. She always stops just to beat me up with her minions.

Time skip to first period

Great. Just great! The twins moved. Again. I guess I'll be the loner. Again.

First period starts off great, until some new kid comes in. You might say he's hot. Scratch that. He IS hot. His eyes scan the room once he talks to the teacher.  I then look and notice that the only open seat is next to me.

He looks straight at me and smirks. Uh-oh. This should be interesting. He walks over and sits down. Leaning over he whiskers in my ear, "see something you like, sweetheart?" I blush and look away. He just sits there smirking and watching.

Maybe this year will be different.