Chapter 1: Meet the Bad Boy:

It was 6:30 in the morning. Your school starts at 7:00 am. You walked to your school from your house. It only took 10 mins for you to reached the school. You checked your schedule. First class was English. You put your schedule back into your backpack and took out your phone to check the time. You were very nervous because it was your first day. You decided to go to English class.

You finally found your classroom and peeked through the classroom window. All the students were in groups talking to eachother, But then you notice a guy with black hair and brown eyes sitting alone. You slowly enter the room. The students stop talking and looked at you. Some of them said hi and waved to you and some just kept quiet. "Well this is awkward.." you thought. The teacher saw you and asked you to introduce yourself. " Hi my name is Y/N. I just moved here" You introduced yourself. The teacher led you to your seat which was beside the guy that was sitting alone. You notice that he was looking at you.

You pretend that you didn't see him and sat down. In the corner of your eyes, you can see that he was staring at you. You looked at him but he quickly looked down at his notebook and pretend to write something down.

You walked to your locker to get your textbook for the next class which was Math. You were opening your locker when someone immediately closed it. You looked up and saw the guy that was with you in English Class. He smirk at you. "So you're the new student here?" He asked. You decided to talk back:

You: Well yes. And by the way, why did you stared at me the whole entire classtime?!
???: Cause I want to. Why? You have a problem with that?!
You: N-No, but..you should go look at other girls that are prettier than me cause I have no interest in you!
???: *laugh* Me too.
You: W-What are you, some type of bad boy or something?!
???: Well what do you think student?
You: Whatever! I don't want to have a fight with a stupid bad boy like you on my first day of school!

The guy laughed and walked away. You were about to say something to him when the bell rang. You quickly got your textbook and rush to Math Class. "Great. I have to meet with that guy again. Just great." You thought to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally after school. You packed your bag and went outside the school. You expected it to be empty but groups of students were there. "Wow" you said. You didn't want to meet the guy you talked to earlier so you ran to a nearby bench. You checked if there were signs of him but there wasn't. You took out your phone to text your mom that you might be coming home late. Before you could stand up, you saw a group of students leaving the school, but something caught your eye...

It was him. The guy you talked to. You noticed that he looked at you and stopped walking. You pretend to play with your phone. The sound of his footsteps grew louder. You quickly pretend to dial someone's number and call but he grabbed your wrist and snatched your phone. "Hey! Give it back!" You yelled at him. He took you inside the school into a staff room and locked the door. "We shouldn't be here" You said in fear. He just stared at you:

You quickly looked away. "Give me back my phone" you repeated. He smirk and started talking:

???: So you said I'm a bad boy?
You: Well.. you act like one!
???: *laughs* you Pabo! I'm the bad boy of this school!!
You: W-What?! You? B-Bad boy?!
???: Yes. *laugh*
You: Wait.. then what do people call you?!
???: Its Jeon Jungkook.
You: J-Jungkook? Really?!
Jungkook: Yeah. Why? You looked so surprise. Is there a problem with that?!
You: What the heck! W-Well whatever. Can I get out now?!

Jungkook laughed and handed back your phone. He let go of your wrist and leaned closer. "Tell you what.. every good girl like bad boys" He whispered. You freezed. He smirk and unlocked the door. "See ya student" He said and walked out of the room. "Its Y/N! I have a name!" You yelled at him but he already left. You looked at your phone and you stared in shock. Jungkook added his phone number on your phone. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" You said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home, you lay on your bed doing homework when there was a message from your phone

At home, you lay on your bed doing homework when there was a message from your phone. You checked who it was. You stared at your screen in shock.