The Hunger Games: Staying True.

Author's Note: 

This fan fiction has been on a damn long road, but finally, it's finished, and finally, I'm happy with how it is. 

Basically, I started this story when I was about fourteen. I started it just before the first film was released, and I think I finished it just after Catching Fire came out. So I finished it all those years ago, but over time my writing has absolutely improved, and it was like an itch in my side knowing I had a story here that was just so awful. 

So last year (2015, that is) I decided to edit. Basically, I went chapter by chapter, deleting the old text and painstakingly writing new in. It was such a long process, and sometimes chapters were completely blank for weeks while I had writers block, or one chapter would be a new version and the next chapter would be old, and it would be two completely different stories. 

But finally, after more than a year, it's finished. As of 9/12/2016 this story is done, it's updated, every single chapter is new and edited and just how I want it. 

If you read the old story a couple of years ago, you might want to revisit it, because it's now completely different; I hope you like the newer version, in my own humble opinion, it fucking rocks.  

Thank you so much for all the support, it's really kept me motivated even when I was in the depths of writer's block, and basically kept me sane as I was trying to wade through this mess of a story. Anyway, thank you! And there was one last thing... Oh, yeah;

May the odds be ever in your favour!

Shanelle xo