ONE

"Alright, junior year of college!"

"Let's get this one knocked out quick," spoke Rey, looking through her small box of belongings. "Come on Rey," Finn said, leaning against the wall and grinning. "Maybe we can finally set you up with a guy."

"Uh, no." Raising an eyebrow, Rey glanced at Finn. "Trust me, Finnigan – I think I'll know when the time comes."

With that, she pushed past her friend and started strolling down to the parking lot to collect the rest of her things. "Hey, I told you not to call me that!"

Rey laughed, jogging down the stairs and turning the corner to the exit. "You called me Reyanne the other day - that's not even close to my real name. I think Finnigan will do," She said, getting cut off at the last syllable by bumping into a large figure.

"Sorry..." Rey's voice trailed off as she looked up at the guy before her. He's got to be at least 6'2, he towered over her by a minimum of 5 inches. He wore a scowl on his face as he looked down at the girl. "Juniors," He grunted as he moved on.

"Jeez, what an ass."

Apparently, the ass had good hearing.

"What?" He snarled, turning around. "Nothing," Rey shrugged and looked him straight in the eye. She wasn't about to let a know-it-all senior get to her. "That's what I thought." The guy gave her one last glare before continuing up the stairs.

"Ah, you've met Lord Ren." Poe entered, boxes filling his arms.

"Lord Ren?" Finn questioned, taking one of the boxes out of his hands. "Yeah. Thinks he's the shit. He has daddy issues last I heard. Don't go messing with him, though; despite his emo aura he can actually give you a good beating." Poe shuddered at the sudden memories, but continued nonetheless. "His name's not Lord Ren, obviously, but he goes by Kylo. Kylo Ren. Kid must be nuts."

Damn right, thought Rey, though she couldn't pull her mind away from him after the trio left. He was strange, isolated, angry; and she wanted to know why.