Must watch/read

MUST READ !!!!!!!!!!

SUPER COOL ANIME TO WATCH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that I have your attention this must be said. I have found a super cool low key yuri anime to watch called Akuma no riddle in japanease and Riddle story of the devil in english. If you don't know where to watch then go on 9anime.is or 9anime.to (same thing really) and search for it.

It is basically a anime about:

Tokaku Azuma, a skilled assassin, sent into Class Black along with twelve other assassins to terminate one target, Haru Ichinoise, a happy girl with a wretched past. But before it is know that Haru is the target (even if Tokaku knew because she didn't seem like an assassin) Tokaku developed an feelings for the girl and befriended her and decided she would protect Haru no matter what. So instead of there being twelve assassins and one target, there were eleven assassins, one target and a protector.

A low key yuri anime with a lot of guns, knives and bees ( for the bees you will understand only after watching the anime).

I will probably be doing a crossover by making Erza and Lucy meet Tokaku and Haru.

The reason I really like the anime is because.... you will know when you watch it...

Also I am writing a new chapter and will be updating soon.