Him <3

I was going to see him again today. It's only been a week since I met him but I needed his last name! I just couldnt wait to have it!

I walked up to his door and knocked three times like always.

*knock knock knock* silence.....

After what seemed like forever the door swung open. It was his brother... Jake gave me a big hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"Ive missed you my love!" he exclaimed.

"I need to see your brother, it's urgent" I said sassily.

Freaking him out he rushed me into his home, sat me down in the living room and told me to wait. I watched him run around the corner to get his brother in panic. While waiting i looked at the living room. It was very plain, tanned walls, hard wood floors, chandalier, and some fancy couches and love seats.

After what seemed like forever I see him appear in the door way.

"wheres Jake?"

"upstairs" his voice was raspy, I wonder if he just woke up...

"I've decided that... well ...." I paused. am I really doing this?

"well?" he's impatiant.

"I just ... I want your last name! i want to be with you forever and ever threw sickness and health, i want to see you at your worse and help you get to your best, i want to care for you when were old and act like were young, heck i want no need this!" i yelled.

I see Jake standing behind his brother... this was not good.

"What the fuck is this!? after three years of dating this is how you repay me!? telling MY brother that you want MY last name!?" he was annoying when upset. i always hated that about him.

"Jake sweety you dont understand" i pull a small box out of my pocket. "He already purposed to me, i was just telling him my answer today"