Ch.1

A/N: *Warning* PROFANITY!! MIGHT GET TRIGGERED!! And also sorry for wasting you time if this book sucks. Ok,enjoy!~
-------------------------------
(Y/N)'s POV
"Oh my god this class is SSSOOOOO slow!" I whispered to Mark. He nodded in agreement. Mark and I hated science class, everyone did. At least science class is my last class of the day.
*Time skip*
"....So that is all for today-RING!RING!" And just like that, everyone was gone, and I swear I heard someone say 'Freedom!' on their way out. Mark and I left last, considering everyone was ready to leave and we weren't paying attention to the time.
Once we were finished, I challenge Mark to a race. "Mark, do you want to have a race to the bus stop? " " HELL YEAH!" Mark replied. Mark loves to have races, especially with me.
*outside of the school*
Mark and I got in our ready stances and counted down in unison, "three, two, one, go!" And we were off! Mark and I were neck-and-neck for a while, until I took the lead and won. "HA! I win!" I exclaimed while dancing in circles. This was the first time I ever beat Mark in a race before, I felt like I was on top of the world!

Mark was just standing there, chuckling and panting in exhaustion next to me. "Wow (Y/N), you're the first person to beat me in a race." Mark said surprised. That coming from him made me stop in place, my hand still in the air from dancing. "Really?!"I asked in disbelief. "Yes, really, and it's embarrassing that my first defeat is to a girl." I started laughing when the bus came just in time before I could tease Mark about the situation. We hopped on the bus and we headed to our locations.
------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry that have this chapter was short. I thought I did decent for my first time writing an xReader fanfiction. But please tell me what you thought about this chapter in the comments! And criticism will be greatly appreciated!(Not mean ones, just ones for improvements I should make) Now enjoy your day!
-3/28/17