Chapter 9

vote and comment please :)

----------------------------

Chapter 9

My door cracked open as I struggled to see who it was.  It wasn’t my one of my brothers because even from this state I could tell it wasn’t them. my parents would have been much louder.

The figure was blurry as I saw it through my groggy eyes.  “Tay” he whispered.  I recognized the voice immediately, none other than the lying arse James.   “what” I wanted so bad to just yell at him right now to get out but that would cause a scene and I would have a lot of explaining to do. Not to mention what he has over me.

He smiled and walked over, sitting down on the bed. “I just wanted to come and see my girl” he made himself comfortable on my bed as I just stared at him with narrowed eyes. “what the hell are you doing” I repeated, more confused this time.  “I just came to sleep with my favourite girl” he replied easily. “oh really? So you didn’t just make a promise to end it with your girl, kissed me and then walked in and kissed the girl on the couch” was he really pretending that nothing was wrong, because I surely wasn’t.

“you know she’s my girlfriend. I'm not just going to end it here with her in front of everyone. Plus what happens when I go back to college, it’s not like your going to be there. And obviously she is. So let’s enjoy the time we have for now” I shoved him off the bed and he landed on the floor in a heap. “so what? I’m just some sort of break fling and I mean something to you, just until you leave then it’s back to her? I don’t work like that. I'm not some sort of stupid fling that you can do whatever you want with” I fired back. my temper was coming out and he deserved it. did he really have the nerve to say that?

“why are you getting so worked up over it. it’s how it is. Its not like we could actually be together here. I mean your bro said you were coming to where we are next year but that doesn’t mam I'm going to wait a whole year for you.” I could tell he was getting annoyed with the topic, and so was it.

No one talks to me like that and tells me I'm worth nothing more than a stupid break fling. “get out James, don’t talk to me till Friday, don’t even bother trying to talk to me or look at me or get my attention. You’ve proven to me what kind of guy you are already and for the record, your way off my type. That’s the nicest way I can say this. So leave before I lose it” I said in-between clenched teeth.

“why are you always like this? So uptight and never have any fun. Did you really expect me to take you seriously Taylor? Your way off girlfriend material, heck you’re not even worth keeping.  I wanted to have some fun and play around, but obviously I chose the wrong girl. I chose a boring immature child that has nothing better to do than home work. “ he said before walking out the door and quietly slamming it behind him. I was to angry to cry so I threw myself back down and tried to go back to sleep and ignore the aching words that kept repeating over in my head.

I hated him, I hated him, I hated him. he was not worth it. I kept telling myself that but I couldn’t anymore when the first tear slipped down my cheek . more followed after that. As much as I tried, I just couldn’t get over it. I was nothing to him…. and he was nothing to me right? so why the hell was I crying over something he said.

Well I can’t answer that because I have no flipping idea

I wake up in the morning with a tear stained face. I couldn’t stop crying last night for like an hour. I barley got any sleep but I guess I’ll have to do with it. I took a quick shower and got dressed for school at least this was sure to get my mind off of things.

I checked my phone too see a 2 messages. One from missy ‘hey chicka I wanna see you before school’ that was kind of weird but whatever, that should be good. The next message was from Jordan. I forgot I gave him my number. ‘tay I'm sorry about last night, please just hear me out. I got carried away and I was a bit tipsy, let me make it up to you’ my fingers traced across the button and I bit my lip, should I reply? He had  been a total jerk that night. But I really liked the actual guy he was when he wasn’t around those people. I decided against it right now. maybe later I would.

My mood was a lot better than it was last night, or when  I just woke up. I guess you could say that I finally woke up and smelt the roses.  He wasn’t worth it and life isn’t perfect, but I'm Taylor Adams and I can do whatever the hell I want. So why do I need some stupid prick in my life?

I walked down the stairs humming to myself and into the kitchen where carter Dan and James were. “ey sis you can ride with me today, I don’t have practice” carter said. I nodded ok and wen to the cupboards to get a bowl.  “and what got you in such a good mood this morning?” Dan asked amused. “I honestly have no idea but I'm loving it” I smiled over at him, then went to the fridge to get the milk.  I got my cereal and poured in the bowl and sat down beside carter.

“oh and tay” carter asked wary. “yea?” I asked raising an eyebrow. “James mentioned this morning that you met someone at a party last night?” I nodded, of course James would say that just so I wouldn’t be able to go out with Jordan. Just because of that I now forgive Jordan. “well- carter’s voice was soft but I know he was going to say I couldn’t go out with him but Dan cut him off “your not going out with him Tay” Dan said firmly. Wow like he could actually tell me what to do.

“yea I am” I said patiently while eating my cereal  “no your not! what the hell has gotten into you since I left Tay?” he asked angrily. I shrugged my shoulders “nothing,  I simply want to got out with him, I'm 18 I'm old enough to make my own decisions  and I decide I will be going out with him” I said much more calmer than him.  “really? You never used to party and go out late, and hang out with guys. And you never sued to go out so much. You barley know this guy and you’re going out with him? hell you met him at a party you don’t know anything about him. he could have been drunk then!” Dan practically roared.

“Dan calm down, look I know him and he wasn’t drunk. James knows him too, and he’s a good guy. I will be fine, please just let me try this. I know I’ve changed but I had to grow up sometime” I said softly while pleading with my eyes. I didn’t want to waste his time here fighting with him.

“Tay are you sure” he sighed. I smiled, I was getting somewhere here.  “yea I am. You wanna meet him too?” I joked. His face lifted and he nodded his head. my face turned horrified. “I was joking” I said flatly. “and I'm not. before he takes you out he can come and meet me” Dan reasoned.  James had an angry look on his face for whatever reason but then again, I don’t really care.

“come one Dan” I pleaded. “you wanna go out with him” he asked, I nodded slowly “then I will meet him, now you two get to school before your late” he replied. Well hell then. I bet James’s plan was to tell my brothers and get me not to be able to hang out with Jordan, but I guess that didn’t exactly work, James might be his best friend, but I was his sister.

I got my stuff and walked to the door with Carter. I could hear James and Dan talking as I left the house. I just hope James cant change Dan’s mind.