Really!?

It was the forth day of her grounding and it wasn't anymore exciting then the first three days the worst part was having Elijah teaching her she was already two hours into her study's and she quite literally wanted to slam her head repeatedly into the stupid desk. When Elijah taught her she always had to pay attention she couldn't rest her head on the desk or doing anything to relieve her boredom. So she focused her attention on the ticking of the clock.

" Thirrin"

She locked eyes with him

" stay focused" he reminded for the 2nd time that day

" I can't I'm bored how am I supposed to focus when everything you saying is stupid"

When he put down the paper he was holding reached for the ruler beside him she fixed her words

" the stuff your teaching not- uh not what you actually saying"

He nodded and sighed

" Thirrin find a way to stay focused or I may find one for you"

Thirrin nodded and grabbed her pencil and finished out the rest of the lesson with getting less distracted than before she would look out the window when a car would honk or something in the equivalent to that but Elijah would snap his fingers to bring her attention back a couple times he would swat her with the ruler. Which she was sure Klaus would know about by the end of the day considering they don't lie to each other anymore or at least for awhile.

Once she made it back to her room after getting a dumb book from the library she collapsed on her bed falling back to sleep without a second thought.

Her eyes flew open when her door shut it wasn't slammed but it was just shut either. She looked over her shoulder to see her papa standing there.

" I heard that Elijah had troubles with you during your lesson" when Klaus spoke it wasn't angry just a statement.

" yeah I got distracted a couple times" she sat forward.

" you haven't started reading yet?"

" oh I fell asleep I'll get it done though I promise"

" I am sure you will but now it's time to eat"

Thirrin turned to look at the clock
" I've been asleep almost all day"

" did you go to bed? Do you need an early bedtime?"

" no I was tired because Elijah decides to gi-" she cut off realizing how much attitude she had in her voice but she couldn't help it she was irritated and upset.

" keep ahold of that tongue you almost let it go" he scolded but

She followed him down the steps to the dining room. Where Elijah was sitting sipping blood and reading a newspaper she sat across from him and her father took a seat at the head of the table. A second later a compelled waitress came and gave them their food. Thirrin decided to just sit and eat just in case she said something she would regret. After she was excused she ran to grab her book and returned before her father.
" papa can I go read in the garden" he barley looked at her and answered with a shake of the head denying her request " you know the rules you don't leave this house until your done being grounded. Go and read in you room"

She scowled but kept her mouth shut she quietly walked back to her room. She was livid how did they expect her to be civil and obedient when she could t even ask to go to the bathroom without asking. Hell she couldn't even go outside. She settled for going to sit in front of the fireplace in the spare living room.
She heard her father walk by the room but he didn't say anything about her not being in her room.

After she was done with her book and her homework. She decided to go and talk to Elijah. She waited outside the door completing if she should enter or not.

" do you plan on coming in Thirrin" she jumped at his voice but sheepishly walked in the room.

" I'm done with the homework. Uh can we talk" he accepted the work and nodded for her to continue.

" I know that you said that your decision was final but Elijah I work in school better I want to be there and I think that working with is good some of the time but it's been four days and I'm going stir crazy. I want to go to school actual school please I promise I will pay attention I will even get all A's forever please."

" Thirrin I had no attentions to keeping you as my student completely I was simply curious of your action as if it were to happen and while you action at first we're horrendous you turned out to handle it very well. Although as I do still believe that I should still be present to keep you aware of the importance of school I now have a position at your school as a history teacher." He stated as he fixed his tie

Thirrin was angry at the fact that he had lied to her but she was also grateful for going back to school even if Elijah had to teach her in history.

" you lied I- I- are you kidding me that's not even funny I thought I was going to be stuck here and why do you think that you have to teach me I mean honestly Elijah I can't handle it... its so stupid.....but thank you for having me stay in school I would have gone crazy if I was here all the time." Her response was mixed do to her feeling.

Elijah wasn't upset with her response and he nodded in understanding.

" I hope that you being respectful" Klaus spoke coming into the room
Thirrin turned at the sound of his voice going to explain but Elijah spoke before she could.

" Niklaus she was right to be upset she kept her temper in check"

Klaus nodded so Thirrin gave a confused look and asked
"did you know papa"

" yes I do and Thirrin you will return to school as soon as possible but your grounding still stands" Klaus said

" you knew why- why wouldn't you tell me I have been getting madder by the day and it doesn't help that I couldn't say anything about it" she had an angry tone

Klaus took a step towards her to set her attitude back into place but Elijah stepped around stopping him.

" Thirrin why don't go and find Rebekah I am sure she would like to talk to you about all you have missed from each other's lives"

Thirrin smiled and nodded. She turned and gave Elijah a hug. Then ran off to find Rebekah. Going back to school made her grounding a lot easier.