Chapter four

Thank you all so much for your support to this story! It really means a lot to me, and it makes it at lot funnier to write, when you know someone is actually reading:) 

THANK U!!xx

Chapter 4

***Harry’s POV***

I’ve tried my best to be my kindest self yesterday. Truth to be told, I wasn’t crazy about the idea of some girl, who I’d met at the hospital one week ago, was rented to be my fake girlfriend. Zoey looked, like she just dumped down from the moon. Kind of adoring, I caught myself smiling by the memory of her. But our PR-manager Irina was considering this solution as the only way out of this mess, I’d make among the media. Irina, she was a strong and powerful russian lady, who didn’t like to be taken for a ride, which the boys and I really had benefited by. It was hilarious, when she got really angry!

I stood in my bedroom letting my thoughts drift, and grinned inside of myself, by the memory of the day Niall, Zayn and I had taken Irina’s calendar and shifted all her dates around. She went crazy! Good times, good times.

Talking about dates, Zoey haven’t called yet. Christopher had sworn, that he would text me the minute, she did. Maybe he’d forgotten.  I decided to call him.  

The phone rang for the third time, and I was starting to get impatient. The fourth time he picked it up.

“Hello!” he said with his usual overly excited tone.

“It’s Harry” I told him, and before I could ask him anything, he’d already answered my question; “NO! For the tenth time; she has NOT called yet. Give her some time to think it over. It’s a big deal.” He rebuked me.

 “Okay okay. Sorry. Would you relax?” I told him though the phone.

He didn’t reply, and I immediately regretted the way I’d scolded him.

“I’m sorry. I’m just really frustrated. This is really important.” I told him sounding less authoritarian, than I wanted to.

“Oh, sorry mate, I dropped the phone on the floor. Oh my God, I’m so clumsy. What did you say?” Christopher asked.

”Uhm… never mind” I said, glad that he hadn’t heard anything, of what I’d said.

After I had hung up, I decided to text Louis, if he wanted to grab a coffee with me; we had this thing, to always go to a new café, when we got our coffee, ‘cause we wanted to try as many cafés in London as possible.

Twenty minutes later I’d finished my shower, and was about to dress for my date with Lou, who was the one choosing the café this time.

I headed through the livingroom and into the bedroom, where I put on some skinny black jeans, a grey t-shirt and my comfy light blue shirt.  

In the hallway, I grabbed my favorite jacket, the black one with the fluffy, white wad, and went out of the door to 50 centimeters of snow. I tried my best, not to make my shoes too wet, walking with big steps through the snow and towards the garage.

When I was sitting behind the steering wheel in my black Range Rover, I found some Mentos gum in the glove box, and stuffed two pieces in my mouth.

Before putting the keys in the keyhole, I checked my phone again, looking at the address for the café, which Louis had sent me. The café was called Balans Café, but I’d never heard about it before. At least I knew the street; it was five minutes away, from where I lived.

I switched on the engine, and turned up the volume on the radio, which was playing Paradise by Coldplay. I just love this song! I thought, as I hummed along.

I found a parking spot close to the Café. It looked really cosy. It was a small and had tables both inside and outside, even though no one was using the outdoor tables, seeing as the temperature was under -3 degrees.  I could see Louis through a window, as he was sitting at a table turned in my direction; he immediately spotted me too and waved at me.  

When I stepped inside, Louis came towards me smiling.

“Hey bro!” He greeted me with a big smile, giving me a bear hug, almost lifting me from the ground.

I took my jacket of, as we settled at the table. A waitress came to take out orders. Both of us were still looking in the menu, and I decided to try something new.

“One large peppermint mocha with whipped cream for me please, what do you want Lou…” When I turned to look at the waitress, I stopped talking; I was looking straight into a pair of beautiful, brown eyes. Zoey’s eyes.