Welcome to my life...

I hear the beep of my alarm, I lift my arm and slam down on the clock to snooze it, I groan as I lift my pillow and cover my head as I hear the noise of my brothers downstairs. I am NOT a morning person.
I feel someone's hand shaking my shoulder "Ellie... wake up you're going to be late" I hear my oldest brother Matt mutter softly. Matt has been in charge of my brothers and I ever since my parents died in a car accident 2 years ago. It was the worst day of our lives and it took us a while to get over, I mean of course we aren't over it but we have learnt to deal with it. My brother soon leaves my room and then I decide to get up. I get in the shower, brush my teeth, apply my make up and curl my long brown hair. Now it was time for the outfit, I decided on a pair of denim jean shorts, a white baggy tee and a pair of white converse.
I quickly head downstairs as I hear my brothers all bickering around the kitchen counter "Morning brothers" I mumble with a smile as I kiss them all on the cheek. "What the hell are you wearing?" They all ask in unison as the stare at me, I grab an apple from the fruit bowl and sit on the kitchen counter "uh shorts? What's wrong with shorts?" I question as I take a bite out of my apple, Tyler comes forward and frowns at me "Do you want boys to look at you? You're showing way too much skin, go and change" he begins to lecture me and i roll my eyes "it's like 90 degrees out, I am not wearing jeans" I moan as I finish eating my apple and grab my rucksack from the table "now let's go, we're going to be late" I raise my eyebrows at them all, they all start to grab their things and walk out of the door "Okay Cameron, Noah make sure you keep your eye on here" Matt frowns at me as we all walk out of the door.
I get into the car with Cam driving and Noah in the passenger seat, the whole ride they are complaining about my outfit and how the same rules apply that if any boy speaks to me that they will beat him up. I roll my eyes, put my earphones in and block out the world.

Hey guys, this is the first chapter to my new story so I hope you all enjoy it. I know the whole over protective brothers thing has been done before but it's something I enjoy writing about so that's what I'm going to do.
The next chapter is going to be all about Ellie's day at school and what happens when the new boy catches her eye.