Chapter 2- Getting to know eachother <3

Yes they’re coming! “Do I look alright?” Cassie asked me. I nod; I couldn't stop staring at them. They are all laughing and kicking the soccer ball to each other. Cassie and I looked at each other and pretended we are deep in conversation “Yeah so did we have Chemistry homework?” I asked her, “Umm yeah, the 700 word essay on…” she was cut off when Beau sat down and gently slapped her leg “Hey guys, I mean girls haha” he fixed his fringe. “Hey” Cassie said loud and proud, the other boys sat down to make what seemed like a circle, oval thing. Luke laid down and rubbed his eyes, “Man I’m so tired” Jai smacked his stomach, “Dick!” Luke yelled as he sat up and punched Jai in the arm. “So you skate?” Daniel asked me, “Yeah she always has it by her side” we all laugh. “It’s so cool when girls’ skate, only when they’re not like… emo” he was staring right at me. I felt my cheeks going red, they must have been glowing! “Do you guys ride?” Cassie asked, she had never tried in her life, I always offered to teach her but she was never interested. She loves guys that skate, “Yeah us brothers do” Luke said, pointing to the three of them. “Oh cool, we should have a big skate sesh!” the brothers agreed. We talked for a little longer; there were lots of questions asked and some pretty deep conversations were had. After about 2 and a bit hours of talking and getting to know each other, Cassie stood up and said “Shit we’re supposed to be meeting Tori at the movies, like…now!” We all stood up and, “Dam it” I mumbled under my breath. Jai heard me and he giggled, “Can I have you number please?” he pulled his phone out of his pocket. I grabbed his phone and wrote in my number, there was an awkward silence. “It’s so nice to meet you” Cassie said picking her bag off the ground. “Yeah, you too” said James. He is soo bloody nice! Cassie and I hugged each of them; I love how they hugged us around the waist! It drove me crazy!

Cassie and I leave, I turn around and wave and they all wave back. Holy shit I can’t believe all that just happened. “What did we do to deserve that?! Cassie screamed, it was so loud I bet the boys could hear. I resisted the urge to jump on her and scream my heart out! “I know right! This is the best day ever! Do you think they will call?” she flicked her hair out of her face, “I really hope so” she looked a bit doubtful. “Actually they will” she said beaming. I hope she was right. Once we got to the movies we searched for Tori. I spotted her; she was looking out a big glass window. She saw us and shot us a huge smile. Tori was one of my really good friends, she is so sweet and really funny. Everyone who meets her thinks she’s kind of shy but once they get to know her, her bubbly personality comes out. We walked over, she looked so happy to see us “where were you guys?” she screamed as she jumped up “I have been waiting here forever!” I wrapped my arms around her, she looked so cute! She had a yellow sundress on and pink Doc Martins, her short platinum bob flew around as she squeezed us with excitement.

We told Tori all about the boys and how amazing they were. She was just as excited as us, she absolutely loves the Janoskians. She was so bummed when her mum told her she had a doctor’s appointment this morning. All through the movie I could not sit still, I just kept thinking about them. When will they call? I wish we could have stayed longer! When the movie was finished we all went to get some dinner. “I can’t believe I couldn’t come! You’s should have told me you’s were still with them! I could have come and seen you guys!” said Tori, she looked really upset. “Don’t worry Tor… When they call we can all hang out together!” Cassie said comforting Tori. “Yay!” screamed Tori, she’s so crazy. “So guys it’s official… I’m getting my braces off in 3 weeks!” Tori hated her braces, ever since she got them on. I can’t even notice them, they are white… I don’t know what she’s on about! We both got excited for her. “You’s should stay at mine tonight” I told them, “Yes! Then if they call we can all be together!” Cassie squealed. “Let’s go to the lolly shop so we have a sweet sesh tonight!” Good fucking idea. When we finished dinner we walked to the lolly shop, I checked the time on my phone ~08:12~ *1 missed call* *1 new message*