11😩

I woke up to all white and beeping noises
I'm in the hospital
"shes awake" somebody said
I look to the side of me and see Mr Dallas
"Mr Dallas what are you doing here?" I asked
"just call me camron" he said
"OK cameron" I said
"who did this to you"
"nobody"
He doesn't need to know what happens at home.
"don't lie to me jade, you know that I don't  tolerate lying." he sounded really serious. But I still don't think u should tell him.
#
"Cameron just drop it OK. "
"no! Jade Fucking tell me! " he said seems like he's getting really mad .
"OK it was my dad Who abuses me.  It been happening ever since my mom died.  I guess he was angry and he just wanted to take it out on me. Please don't tell No-one even though I hate him with a passion he's still my dad and he can go go jail., "
By now I was crying my eyes out. This is the first time I talked to someone about him and it feels like a huge weight is being lifted off my shoulders.  Cameron just sat their and held me. Whispering in my ear telling me everything will be OK and that he will handle it.

The next day
They released me from the hospital and let me go home. Cameron stayed the whole night, sitting beside me just playing in my hair and singing. He has a great voice.
As we got to my house I just sat there and stare at it. I didnt want to go.  Cameron must've caught on to that because he parked the car and go out and opened my door for me. Looking at him know confusion I asked
"what are you doing"
"I'm going in with you"
"no!  He can't see you then I'll really be in trouble "
"baby girl I'm coming in, I'm not gonna let you get hurt. Matter of fact hour gonna pack ur bags and you are gonna stay with me from now on. "
I stare at him.  Does he really care this much for do that for me. This is the moment where I realized that I was madly in love with him.
"I love you"
He seemed caught of guard when I said that he was shocked that I admit it. Once he registered what I Said he had a big bright smile he picked me up and spinned me around "I love you too"