Who's that?

The members were in a rush, bumping into each other and profusely expressing incoherent apologies.

In all this rushing, Yoongi was peacefully on the couch, his one leg hanging off the couch and one on top of the resting board. He had a TV remote in his hand as he drooled, deep in his sleep.

"For fucks sake, wake up!" A pillow was aired and landed right on Yoongi. Jin stomped towards him with fury, wanting to rip his clothes off; or maybe even shoot him.

What pissed him off the most was how Yoongi just shifted in his sleep.

He didn't even flinch.

Jimin peeped at the sight, sighing, he asked, "Need help?" A toothbrush in his hand as he waited for his turn in the bathroom.

Jin nodded, a hand on his forehead as he rasped at Yoongi one more time, "I'm sueing you!"

As if there had been a miracle, Yoongi's eyes peeled open, lips pursed as he let the light slowly enter his lens. He yawned and stretched against the couch, unconsciously whispering, "Morning."

Jin had lost all his chill by now.

"Morning? It's freaking 2 PM! Get your lazy ass up, we have to attend an award show! Honestly, you should be at least a little responsible. I can't believe I live with a bunch of fetuses and losers! You're a grown mature adul-"

The lecture didn't even reach the main roasts before Yoongi threw Cheerios at Jin, "Chill."

Jin was burning with flames by now, his head in his hands as he tried his level best to control his anger. It had always been hard to cool one down.

☣☣☣

The crowd cheered loudly, chanting their names as they performed on the stage. They felt like stars, they were stars. Fans screamed with power, wanting to express their love through hype.

All the members smiled as they wrapped up the performance.

They ran backstage quickly, catching their breath. The staff  swiftly handed them drinks and cheered them.

"You did well!"

"You worked hard!"

The seven of them bowed, expressing gratitude. They had their makeup touched up a little before returning back to the arena.

While walking back, they heard sirens going off during a performance. Pink colour decorated the arena, highlighting the idols and fans present.

What impressed them was the abrupt change in the aura of the arena. It was silent, hoping for something massive to appear and please their eyes and ears.

Soon enough, loud drums started drumming. Radiating their sound in every direction. The sound echoed in the whole arena. The fans once again picked their cheering pace up, screaming their hearts out.

"Must be a hit group," mumbled Namjoom.

They all took their seats, waiting for the curtains to fall and expose the hiding identites behind. Each member wondering what got the fans so hyped up. A VCR launched on the large screen.

BLACKPINK

Yoongi spelled it out, feeling a familiar ring in his mind. He just had to push more to figure the girl group out.

It was easy for him as four girls stood in their positions, ready to own the stage with their presence. Their looks and gazes could kill, they seemed dangerous. Colourful and fancy dresses were plastered on their bodies, showing their curves.

They were beyond beautiful.

"I heard they're dope."

"They had a comeback just this month."

"One's a foreigner. She's an amazing dancer too, her body is one of a kind."

"The visual is too gorgeous to look at, I can't look at her without feeling the need to bow down."

"The raven haired main vocalist is so cute with heavenly vocals."

"Dude! Don't even get me started on the main rapper! She's the hottest idol I've ever seen! Her thighs are so gorgeous and her face is so small."

Yoongi just overheard an entire conversation from the crowd, barely audible but enough for him to understand. The comment about the main rapper caught him off guard, feeling a little uncomfortable at the mention of her thighs.

He felt an arm nudge his, he turned to see an excited Hoseok giggling, "Just watch them!"

Yoongi sighed, his gaze moved towards the stage.
The music was amazing, a girl crush concept with energetic choreo and smooth vocals. He enjoyed it, still keeping it low-key.

The girls were amazing, taking their turns to shine on the stage, putting their talent out for the world to see and acknowledge them.

Yoongi, for the first time in legit forever, felt attracted to a girl. How her hips swyaed from side to side, how her rap flowed so smoothly yet with such power. How she moved herself subtly, swiftly changing positions. Her expressions, her aura and her looks.

No other than the thigh girl.