Chapter 8: All I want is a peaceful dinner

After Stu had left, I decided I wanted some dinner. Of course, I didn't have a lot of money. That's when the doorbell rang. "Damn, people must love me..." I said quietly to myself. I opened it, and to my surprise it was Billy. I smiled. "Hello, (Y/N)!" "Wassup?" "I was wondering if you'd like to get dinner with me and then hang out?" "I'd love to! What were you thinking for dinner?" "How about (F/F) (Favorite food)?" "That sounds great!" He smiled a huge smile and hugged me. "Let me go get ready, I'll be out in a couple mins. Just make yourself at home." He nodded and I went off to get ready.

I put on a black tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, dark blue flannel, and some combat boots. I brushed my (H/L) (hair length) (H/C) (hair color). I came back downstairs and Billy was waiting patiently on his phone. "I'm ready!" you said. 

He turned around and smiled. "You look amazing, (Y/N)!!" "Thanks, Billy." He took you by the arm and brought you out to his C7 Corvette. (Listen I know he doesn't have one in the movies but it's my favorite car so bear with me). I gasped. "You own a C7?" I asked surprised. "Yeah I do!" "Th-that's my favorite car!" "I know." he said.

I stepped into the car. It was just as amazing as I had imagined. "Wow..." I said, admiring the beautiful interior of the car. I heard Billy chuckle. I look over to him to see him smiling like a madman. "What are you so happy about?" I asked in a joking manner. "I dunno, I'm just enjoying your happiness." 

I felt some heat rise to my face. We drove off to (F/R) (Favorite restaurant) to have a nice, quiet dinner. When we got there, we were seated by a young man. (If your restaurant does't have a waiter just pretend). He looked to be around 20 or so. He kept smiling lustfully at me and shot glares at Billy. Billy didn't seem to care though. That made me kind of sad.

(Billy's POV)

I kept seeing our waiter shoot (Y/N) lustful looks and daggers at me. Of course, I acted like I didn't care when I really fuckin' did. He's not going to last much longer after our dinner, though. (Y/N) ordered (F/F) (favorite food), while I ordered a burger. We tried to ignore the waiter's looks of lust and hate, but he's always just staring at her. 

It got annoying and I could tell (Y/N) wasn't very comfortable anymore. She quickly finished her meal, and I didn't even touch mine. I have to be honest, I was a little frightened he might have done something to the food. I told (Y/N) to wait in the car, so I gave her the keys and she left while I payed. I shot the waiter a look and walked out. Of course, I already know what I'm doing tonight. Hang with (Y/N), and then killing him. I can't wait!

------------------------------------------------

Hey my shooting stars! Sorry about the late update! I'm moving into a new house and I've been packing. Plus school is getting in my way. I'M ALSO RUNNING OUT OF CHAPTERS TO POST! I need to write some more. Writer's block is also getting in my way, so yeah... ~ Kye