Chapter 5: Well, damn

(Your POV)

You started to pace around the room, thinking over what the heck just happened. First, your boyfriend cheated on you and left. Then, Ghostface, or a Ghostface poser, just called. And complimented you. You sat down, thinking about all of this, wondering what to do. He was probably climbing through the window as you thought. You let out a groan and stuffed your face into a pillow.

(Ghostface POV)

As I sneakily climbed through the window in her bedroom, I heard her let out a groan. It wasn't sexual, it was more angry. I snickered at this. I sneaked around until I saw a light. I assumed that it was coming from the living room. When I looked around the corner, I saw (Y/N) with her face in a pillow shaking her head. Then she removed it a laid down. "God dammit it..." I heard her say under her breath. I ducked behind a wall and went to the other side so I was behind her. I looked around her house. It was neat and clean. She bought a good house for a good price. I'm so glad she bought the house next to mine! I carefully watched her as she got up and went to the into bathroom. I followed her silently.

(Your POV)

You walk into the bathroom to wash your face and calm yourself. That same feeling of someone watching you came back. You look up to see Ghostface standing there, just staring at you. You audibly gulped and backed away. "Don't be afraid!" he said. "I'm not gonna hurt you!" "Y-you're not?" "No! I like you, (Y/N)!" "Y-you do?" you were shaking slightly. He moved a little bit closer and whipped a tear from your cheek. "I murdered that 'Thomas' boy and that 'Brookie' girl. I found them in a motel." he whispered to you. A slight smiled creeped across your face as you slightly relaxed. "Th-thanks... That's super sw-sweet of you..." you embraced him in a hug. He hugged you back tightly but still enough to breathe. "He doesn't deserved someone as special as you..." he whispered into your ear. You slightly blush and release him as he released you. "So, are you a poser or..." he paused, "I'll answer that later..." he said and then ran out the room, down the hall, and out of the house.

"Oh. Well damn."