Chapter one: The beginning

Quinn:
"Quinn! wake up!" My abuela yelled. "No te vayas" (no go away) I yelled back. "Quinn Maria Tillie Pasco you better be up in five minutes if not I'm going to get abuelo Rocco" "I'm up! I'm up." I yelled back. abuelo Rocco is the worst person to wake you up.

An hour later I was dressed and ready. Today was a very important day.  I'm moving to back to California with me. It's been a while since we've been to California. I was born in America, then at 10 I moved to Russia, at 13 I moved to Canada, then at 15 I moved to New England and nexts was Europe and Ireland at the age 16, now I'm 17 almost 18 and I'm going back home.

"Quinn! honey come down stairs." Nonno yelled from downstairs. "coming!" I grabbed the last of my bags and dragged them down stairs.

Well.... this is it time for a new start!

Eli POV:
When I was younger I meet this little girl named Quinn. She was sweet and kind.  Anyone and everyone who meet her fell in love with her. Quinn became one of my bestfriends and I fell in love with her. I also had four other bestfriends; Zeke, Alexander, Ashton, and Reece. They were also in love with Quinn.

At that time we were all so young we didn't understand the meaning of love. None of us had a family that loved us. We only had eachother.