"But how about Keiko?" asked Takako.

"Botan and Kuwabara's sister are there. No need to be concerned much." I sided with Kurama—since I wanted to stay here instead of going to the audience rack with all those hideous faces.

"Besides, I'm going to take care of something here." I muttered as I walked my way towards the sleeping form of Yusuke.

I slapped him on his cheek with all I got.

"Yusuke! Wake up!" I shouted.

"Ouch, that hurts, Mizumi." he muttered. I raised an eyebrow.

"Is he really sleeping or not?" I mumbled to myself.

"Don't tire yourself. It's useless. He won't wake up." Hiei stated which made me startle. From what I remember, he was beside Kurama.

"Besides, I can take care of the rest by myself." he added. I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes.

"Oh sure you can." I sarcastically replied as I watched Kuwabara fight instead.

"Serpent Yo-Yos!" Kuwabara's opponent exclaimed. Ah, that's Rinku. Yep, Koenma also told us to research about them.

I can feel a lot of Demon Energy from this little kid.

"You're finally displaying your specialty, are you?" Kuwabara asked, raising his left hand a little.

"In that case, so will I!" he exclaimed as he formed his Spirit Sword on both hands. That's new.

Kurama and Hiei sure did a lot for him.

"I won't hold back on you! Double Spirit Sword!" Kuwabara exclaimed as he brought the two blades into a form of an 'x'.

Rinku had jumped and attacked his five yo-yos into Kuwabara.

"I'll just take those things and whack them clean in half!" Kuwabara declared, referring to the yo-yos. I have a bad feeling about this.

As the yo-yos made their way to Kuwabara, he launched his two Spirit Swords to the yo-yos but something unexpected happened.

"Rinku's yo-yos twisted their way in..." Kurama muttered. We all watched in shock as Kuwabara landed on the ground of the ring.

"Whoa! Ladies and gentlemen, were you able to see that? Just now, contestant Kuwabara was unmistakably thrown about by that peculair motion!" Koto exclaimed through the microphone.

"Dummy! This isn't some child's squabble, you know! Did you think all I can do was cast these?" Rinku said in a mockingly manner towards Kuwabara.

"Damn!" I heard the latter cursed.

"The Serpent Yo-Yos are receiving plenty of Demon Energy from my fingers. All eight of them individually... move the way I want them to." Rinku explained as he proved it by moving the yo-yos around in a different manner than others.

Now that's what we missed out in our investigation.

••••

{ Kurama }

"What could be the matter? Contestant Kurama seems to be at Contestant Roto's command!"

"Hey, hey, what's the matter, Kurama?!" I heard Kuwabara exclaimed.

"Idiot." I managed to hear the sync voices of Hiei and Mizumi, commenting about Kuwabara's statement.

"I've got it! He's got him under sypnosis or something!" a demon from the audience declared.