8: Watch Your Back

John's POV: 

I breathed heavily as I got off of Hannah, "damn," I said. "That was the best fuck we have had in ages!" 

She twirled her finger on my biceps and said, "you know, I hear sex is WAY more comfortable without a condom and-" I gets up and slap her. 

"What the fuck woman?" I yell at her. "I don't need another child going around my fucking house!" I slap her again. Stupid bitches, not knowing what's coming out of their whore mouths. 

By the time I get up she has a big bruise on her cheek. She knows better than to fight back, that's what good whores do. "So," said Hannah, "we still on for tomorrow?" 

I turn around to face the 19 year old girl in front of me, "are you kidding me?" I say as I grin evilly, "I'm gonna plow you so hard tomorrow night." At this I slap her ass and walk out of my room towards the basement.

Laura's POV:

The door opens and I instinctively get up to trudge up the stairs. I smile nervously at John, "good morning honey!" I say in my best happy voice, John looks at me in disgust and said. "Good god! I know your pregnant but lose some fucking pounds!" I look down in shame. 

"John don't fool yourself." I look up to see Hannah walking completely naked towards me and John. She then kisses him and smirks at me, "this bitch couldn't lose pounds if her life depended on it!" She then cackled and my rage consumed me.

I grabbed her blonde hair and wrapped it around my hand, pulling as hard as I could. She screamed under the pain but I didn't care. For months this girl has acted like she owned my home and fucked my husband mercilessly. She began to claw at my legs and I gritted my teeth as I felt blood. I threw Hannah against a wall and began to slap, punch, and claw at her. All the while John stood there, somehow amused. Then she did the unthinkable. Hannah pushed me away and then punched me in my stomach as hard as possible.

My vision blurred for a moment but I could make out John holding Hannah back and yelling at her. As I regained my senses I heard what he was saying. 

"What the actual fuck Hannah?!?" He then punched her across the face, I didn't even mind. "Let me tell you something you little shit!" Continued John, "there are 2 things in her stomach! Ones a man! The other's a bitch!" A single tear fell to the floor from my eyes. "But I swear If you do any of that shit again you will never see the light of day!" After slapping her once more John shoved Hannah to the door. After stumbling she went to open the door. "And you better fucking be here tonight!" Yelled John, my heart sank. 

Hannah spun around to reveal some cuts and bruises, yet she smirked at me and said, "ok baby." Before closing the door as she walked out. 

The day went as usual, cooking, cleaning, being slapped a few times, I did not care. I had mostly transferred all of my fear into feeling nothing when he hurts me. Mostly. I still cry, hope for anything thats better, but I know that won't work. So I don't feel anymore. I. Don't. Care. But the most recent feeling i've had has come in the form of 2 words, fuck John. Your shit will go down the drain and then you will follow it.

John's POV: 

It was 9, I had just shoved Laura in the basement and opened the door to a beautifully dressed Hannah. I looked up at her face and scrunched up my nose. "Damn!" I say, "Why the fuck didn't you clean up that shit?" She looked down as I glared, women, their all the same. But I grew tired of her disgusting appearance and picked her up. "Shouldn't have worn a nice dress," I say, "cause i'm gonna tear it to shreds." She giggled and I walked into my bedroom.

The sex was rough, as always. I was on top, I never let a women get on top of me. As I man I hold the dominant position. I can't believe the shit Hannah was talking about with the condoms and kids. Never, I always wear a condom after Laura got pregnant, that bitch. I don't care about her, all I care about now is my unborn boy and the girl i'm fucking.

I wake up and Hannah's already gone, I don't care. I trudge to the basement and open the door. "Get up here and make me some breakfast Laura." She does as I smack her ass, good girl.

Hannah: 

I did it, it actually worked. It's as if I had just sown me and John together. "Hannah Carter," I say, "I like that." I'm in the bathroom. I whistle and smile, "I just insured I get John Carter's fortune." I narrow my eyes, "my only obstacle is Laura." I get up and place the pregnancy test to my side. It reads positive.

Authors Note: Aw snap! Hannah's pregnant! What a twist! How did she do it? John always wears protection right? Comment on this and how you reacted! Comment, share, like. Bye!