Power

"I'm getting really sick of your shit Max." His dad growled "Same here dad." Max said mockingly before using his dangling legs to kick his dad through the wall into the hallway. "What the hell!?" Maxs dad yelled while struggling to stand up. "You know dad maybe you'll think twice before abusing me, mom, or Danny do you understand?" Max said as he slowly walked to his father. "What the hell are you?!" His fathered yelled staring him in the eyes. Max looked at the ground and then back at his dad. His eyes were full of hatred his left eye was completely black while his right eye was blood red. "Me? Why I'm what you always said I was, a disgrace!" Max yelled. "What's going on up there?!"  Max heard his mom yell. Max picked up his dad by the neck and traded him places. "Have fun explaining this to mom." Max laughed while acting like he was surprised what happened. His mom ran up the stairs to see Max laying on the ground on top of the broken wall. "Jace why did you do this he just got home!" His mom was freaking out as she ran to Maxs side. "Sharel get away from him he's not human!" "No you aren't human how could you?!" His dad stood there dumbfounded. "No you don't understand."  "Mom?"  Max said weakly.  "Yes dear?" "Why do you stay with him? He doesn't love us." Max said with a shaky vioce.  "I need him please understand."  "Bullshit." Max mumbled, "What?" "Bullshit!" Maxed screamed before running to his window opening it then jumping out. "Max!" His parents ran to the window to see him falling from his 4th story room. Then a loud crash brought them out of thought to see a cloud of dirt where Max landed.