chapter 1

Patricias pov

I am really fed up I mean come on how much more time do we have to wait in this dining room for the alpha king to appear. We have been waiting for over an hour. I just hate this. This is the first time I will be meeting the alpha king in person.

I have heard a lot about him. He is supposedly very rude and devilishly handsome. Well I am going to see for myself tonight that is if he decides to grace us with his presence any time soon. I am seriously annoyed come on.

 We also have self-respect you can't just treat us like this. We are also part of well to do and respected families dammit. He better come fast. I was running out of patience here.

                                             Zebadiahs pov

I was running late for the dinner. My guests are already waiting for me. I had some important work to do before the event. Now I must hurry before further delay.

Making them wait is not right and disrespectful in a way. I was making my way towards the dining room when my beta Zane stopped me. He is my younger brother and also my right hand man.

"Brother we have a situation over here" he said

"What is it?" I asked

"Well for starters mother wants to see you immediately and is throwing a fit over your decision" he said

“I will deal with her later. Take care of her for me" I said and walked towards my destination. As soon as I entered the room everyone stopped talking and stood up.

"Ladies and gentlemen" I greeted. They bowed showing respect.

I sat down on my chair and so did the rest of the guests. I was just going to begin my speech when the most attractive scent filled my nose. It smelt like vanilla and strawberries. I frantically searched for the source of the scent and my eyes collided with the most mesmerising blue eyes.

The creature in front of me was an angel. She was my angel so beautiful. She was my mate! She was staring at me like she had seen a ghost. Well I guess she figured it out. This is going to be interesting I thought and smirked at her.