Chapter 9-So This Is Love?

Start from the beginning

*Toby's POV*

Kayla Elise Woods. what more can i say? she is just....she is perfect. her smile. her eyes. her heart. her everything. she may not believe this,but she is just the most beautiful girl around. "hey McDonough,we're gonna go play some hoops! wanna come join?"Jake says,spinning the ball on his finger."Nahh,you guys go on ahead! i'm going to go surprise Kayla...and take her out to lunch."I say,closing my gym locker 7 picking up my backpack."Ohhhh! get some McDonough! ;)"Jake & the guys say,patting my back."Oh,shut it!"i say,knocking the ball away."Have fun with your little girlfriend!"Grant says,smirking."Oh,and remember to use protection! ;)"Will says,winking.I push past the boys & walk out of the locker-room.I go to my regular locker to get some necessities for this adventure. a quick spay of Cologne,flossing & other parts of my hygiene check & I'm ready to go.once I have it all done,i close my locker...& head down the hall in search of Kayla.I find her at her locker,putting stuff away.

I sneak up behind her,& start kissing her neck."hey there,beautiful."I whisper in her ear.."Hey there,handsome."she says,kissing my cheek.she goes back to her locker,& I lean against the lockers."So,i was thinking we could go on a little lunch time adventure?"I say,tickling her."mmm,that sounds nice."she says,shutting her locker.Kay picks up her backpack & takes hold of my hand. she  leads me out the door. we go over to the car,I hold her door open in a gentlemanly fashion & then i hop in.I start the car,& pull out of the parking lot."where are we going Toby?"Kay says,looking at me."I am taking you to one of my all time favorite restaurants,and then to a secret place."i say,looking at the road. we pull up into the Starbucks parking lot.

"hi,welcome to Starbucks! what can i get you?"The Barista says."what do you want beautiful?"I say,looking at My girl.."I'll have the double chocolatey chip frappe,chicken BLT,and a chocolate caramel muffin."Kay says,to the girl."Make that two of everything,& can we get it to go?"I say,to her."James & Elise McDonald,your order is ready."The Barista calls.we go up to get our food,& that's when something bad happens."Hey aren't you Toby McDonough from Before You Exit?"the girl says."I...uh,I don't what you're talking about! My name is James McDonald!"I say,quickly. Yeah,i'm not the best liar.

"No,you're Toby James McDonough from the band Before You Exit! me and my little sister are big fans!"the girl says,smiling."Is she your girlfriend? because honestly,you two are so freaking cute together."the girl at the counter says,smiling. "yeah,she is my girlfriend...but she's also my best friend."I say,smiling. I take a quick pic with the girl,& then we take our food & leave. We get in the car & I pull out of the Starbucks parking lot. "where are we going now,tobs?"Kay says,watching me. "To a secret place."I say,smiling. we pull into the parking lot of the local park. Our next destination. this park is the place i went to everyday of my childhood. it's also the place where i had my first kiss...with Kayla. yeah. "I remember this park! i came here with Braiden the last time i was here."Kay says,smiling. "yeah,i know! i was here with you guys when you all came."I say,turning off the car. "You were?! how could i not remember you."she says,in disbelief."well,it was like what....7 years ago!"I say,smiling at her. "yeah,but i feel bad about forgetting you! what else did i forget about the last time i was here?"Kay says,curiously."Well,story time!"I say,smiling.

*Flashback*

I was at the park with my brothers Riley,Connor....& their friends Thomas & Braiden. Braiden was with a little girl named Mckayla. me & the little girl were playing,when she fell & scraped her knee. her lip was bruised & busted also. I immediately ran over to help."Are you okay? does it hurt?"I said,helping her up. "My knee and my lip hurt a lot."The girl said,trying not to cry. "do you want me to kiss it all better again? that's what my mommy does when i get hurt." she looks up at me & smiles. "Yes Please." I get closer & press my lips to her's.

*End Flashback*

"Wait,that was you?! you were my first kiss! we really are meant to be,then!"Kay says,all in one breath."ha,yeah....that was me! i was your first kiss,and i like to believe that statement is true."I say,kissing her cheek.

I hop out of the car & open Kayla's door. she gets out & immediately runs over to a tree & starts to climb it. I go to grab  the food & a blanket from my trunk. "ooh,lunch time picnic adventure!"Kay says,jumping out the tree. "Yep,I figured that the two of us could use some couple-time together."I say spreading out the blanket,& we sit down."1,double chocolatey chip frappe,1 chicken BLT,and 1 chocolate caramel muffin for you,miss woods."I say,handing her,her  food. We eat our lunch & talk about random things. after a while,she pulls out her phone to see the time or something. "Umm Toby,it's almost 12:40! shouldn't we head back to school?!"she says,waving her hand in my face.

I come back from my daze & stare blankly at her."What happened?! i guess i was a little zoned out."I say,quizingly.she giggles at that. My girlfriend is such a meanie to me,but she's my Meanie."Nothing,but it's almost 12:40! which means that we have a little less than five minutes to get back to school!"she says,throwing away all of our trash."Oh Shit,We better get going!"I say,picking up the blanket,& running to the car.We hop in the car & speed off to the school.in about 2 minutes we're there.We pull up to the school building,find a space & run inside.we slip inside the classroom Just as the tardy bell rings."Well Mr.McDonough,Miss Woods! it appears as if today is your lucky day. one more time,and it will be a 2 hour detention for the both of you."Mr.Chiniquy says,glaring at us."I promise you sir,we won't be late ever again."I say,handing our teacher an envelope."Umm,Toby.....what did you just hand our teacher?"Kay whispers curiously. I smile my big goofy grin. "Relax Kay,I didn't bribe him! his little girl is a fan of BYE...so like i promised the daughter at her birthday party,i gave him a signed a copy of our ep."

God,i love this girl. she makes me strive to be the best me i can be. with Kay,it's far different. with her,i feel more alive...like i  can be the real me. every moment we're together feels like a lifetime. i can already picture the two of us growing old..together. i feel things i've never felt before. Kayla's happiness Matters way more than my own. So this is love? i'm in love.

hey so...Sorry if this chapter is just complete & utter crap! i wrote this whole chapter at like 3:30 in the morning,so....yeah,sorry..again! Hopefully you guys enjoy this....part of the story?!? I swear this is The longest chapter I've ever written,& most of it is probs Nonsensical Bull!! but whateves! ya know....sometimes ya just #YOLO right?! Okay....I'm starting to talk in hastags,so....I'm gonna head to bed now! peace snitches! :P