Beauty Through Broken Glass (Punk/Gangster/Dark Niall Horan)

"Take A Shot For Me..."

Izzy's POV: (Izebella)

I woke up making sure I didnt wake Niall. I went to the restroom trying to be as quiet as possible.

You see if I ever did something Niall didnt like I'd be screwed. And by screwed I mean hit,not bad but he'd slap me or push me down and kick me in the stomach.

Why Dont You Just Leave?

Well Its Not That Fucking Easy. Niall Fucking Horan Killed My family. Well The Only family I had, My Dad.

I creeped out of the restroom,out of Niall's room, and into the kitchen.

I pulled out some pans setting them on the stove, I got out the box for pancakes, Niall's favorite. Today was his birthday, and hopefully he wouldnt go crazy.

Nobody Knew the trouble my dad was went through.. I knew, It was going to be our secret... It was gonna be our way to escape.But Good Things Come To A End.

My Dad was 15 when he knocked up my mom. His Dad kicked him out the house and My moms parents did the same. They lived in the streets for months, when finally my Dad met my Uncle Mike.(Not Really But Y'know.) They basiclly started the biggest drug gang In the Uk from the bottom,up.

Thats when Niall came along,He was another Like my Dad but he never got a girl knocked up he Just wasn't a perfect child I guess.Niall worked for my Dad 4 straight years, Then something,Something happened that Niall swore revenge. I still dont know,To this day,What That Was?

But I Also Cant say Ive never loved Niall,Because I did. When He Worked For My Dad He Was Like, My boyfriend, I Guess. Then When Everything Happened I Was More Of His Bitch Or Slave To him. He Wasnt Nice Or Sweet Anymore, Maybe On Good Days. But On Bad Days Or Just Regular Days He Was A Monster.

- Edited © Copy Write @ Larbear™

Vote & comment please!